• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

randomkid

I don't know where to post this or if it's thread worthy or old but in the Powers app when they ask you if you want to try PS+ for 2 days, I was able to get it even though I was previously a PS+ member and trial shouldn't work with my account. So if anyone is looking for a week end with PS+ for free they should try that.

I'm in EU btw.

might be a dumb question but where is this Powers app? Tried searching the store in the US and I can see something called "Powers: An Inside Look" available (for free?) but no app.

I'd like to add Valiant Hearts since my PS+ ran out this month so a quick trial would be nice!

RK128

Pretty sure it's US-only.

They mail you the physical card. Kind of a pain.

I will just get another 3-months of Plus for now then :); can get it through Amazon and will be able to use it after I buy it. Thank you for your answer jcm :D.

Fezan

I just want to know if there is any chance of Maxpayne 3 coming to psplus because i am itching to play it again and its on sale right now

Yeah, we find out next week,games the following week. Confirmed on Fred Dutton's Twitter.

Of course, it's actually April for EU players, but heaven forbid we get something before the US.

:p what? Tuesday March 31st is still March all over the world, no matter what your timezone is. Or are you talking about something else?

:p what? Tuesday March 31st is still March all over the world, no matter what your timezone is. Or are you talking about something else?

In the EU we update a day later on the Wednesday - so it will be April 1st for us next time the store updates. But because Tuesday is still March and that's when the US updates, we don't get the month's plus games until the following week.

Sorry for the confusion, in my last post I meant that the games are revealed next week then we get them the following week.

In the EU we update a day later on the Wednesday - so it will be April 1st for us next time the store updates. But because Tuesday is still March and that's when the US updates, we don't get the month's plus games until the following week.

Ohhhhh, I didn't know that. That sucks. I thought you guys got updates on Tuesdays as well. Booo. Sorry! :(

Auctopus

Sorry for the confusion, in my last post I meant that the games are revealed next week then we get them the following week.

They'll be revealed this week and put on the store next week for both continents.

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm getting error CE-30002-5 when trying to restore my licenses on my PS4.

I've rebuilt the database. I've done the power cycle trick (unplugging for 2 minutes). I've deleted ALL notifactions including any that were "failures". Still doing it.

Is this because PSN is having problems right now or am I gonna have to do a system restore. :(

I'll see if tomorrow's big system update has any impact. If not I guess I'll wait until I encounter a licensing issue of some kind then do a system restore... but I'll have to redownload everything. NOT a small task for PS4 games and updates.

Ohhhhh, I didn't know that. That sucks. I thought you guys got updates on Tuesdays as well. Booo. Sorry! :(

Haha, don't worry man - i've just got quite the chip on my shoulder with SCEE at the moment because of the total mess they've made out of the Rocksmith DLC. It's odd that they have to keep parity with the US when it comes to updating the plus content, but our prices and sales certainly don't aim towards parity... assuming we get the content to begin with that is.

SCEE is the worst.

Ushiwaka

What are the chances of Child of Light being in there for PS4 PS plus? I guess it was on JPN PS4 Plus a couple of months ago... I hope its on US PS+ this month :)

GeoramA

What are the chances of Child of Light being in there for PS4 PS plus? I guess it was on JPN PS4 Plus a couple of months ago... I hope its on US PS+ this month :)
I could totally see that and Hohokum bring free next month. But I hope not because I already bought both.

KyleCross

Where is it April already?

I figured they meant the Store doesn't update with the Plus games on the 1st of every month and instead the first Tuesday of the month. So we won't get the April Plus games until we're a week into April because April 1st is a Wednesday.

Paulie_C

Neo Member
They said it couldnt be announced because if its April 1st in Europe, its still Mar 31st in America. Then Fred Dutton said they cant control the earths day/night cycle. Great customer service from SCEE, they love moving those goalposts.

NHale

Is the framerate of the Sherlock Holmes game terrible or is my PS3 dying? I've played the first 2 cases and everytime I move the character it seems the framerate stutters the entire time.

Top Bottom