• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Zach

Is the framerate of the Sherlock Holmes game terrible or is my PS3 dying? I've played the first 2 cases and everytime I move the character it seems the framerate stutters the entire time.
I had to get a new PS3 about a year ago and Sherlock ran horribly on even it.

Is it too early to post this? :)

6pRu9Tq.png

I'm really hoping for a big bucks/no Whammies announcement next week as I'll be on sick leave for 2 weeks and really need something to play. Come on Driveclub PS+ Edition!!!!

kevin1025

Banned
Child of Light is one of the Xbox One Games with Gold games, so it's very doubtful to be a PS4 PS+ game as well now for April. That's one game off the possibility list!

1, 5, 14, 15, 27, 44

Dude, PM! Now I'm going to have to share with all the lurkers.

Dirty lurkers.

Some people just have an odd idea of what a week is. In this case, when they said "next week", they actually meant the week after next.
It's funny, in Spanish I've heard some people say "esta semana" (this week) to refer to the week after the current week. Then they say "la próxima semana" (next week) to refer to the week after that. It bugs me, haha.

Hexa

Is it too early to post this? :)

6pRu9Tq.png

I'm really hoping for a big bucks/no Whammies announcement next week as I'll be on sick leave for 2 weeks and really need something to play. Come on Driveclub PS+ Edition!!!!

Memorize the patterns and cheat the system! You got this.

Jimrpg

They should set a date where they announce it every month and release the games every month.

23rd of each month for the announcement
1st of each month for game releases

Stop moving the goal posts Sony.

-MD-

Why is CounterSpy hidden for me on my PS+ tab? All the other games were listed but I had to search for it through the 'sort' > 'C' tab to access it.

Yea, Knack looks like shit and I don't understand why people want it but I do kinda wish they would give it out just so people will stop asking for it every month.

Because some people would rather have mediocre retail games than excellent downloadable ones in plus.

I think this is less about the quality and because retail games are more expensive and the excellent downloadable ones are cheap to buy anyway. Although I appreciate that Knack is £1 in bargain bins across the land anyway.

I find myself continuously getting excited about an indie game, getting it through Plus and then realizing I don't like it once I play it. I love the style of these indy titles but they fail to excite me once I play them. I feel like if 60 dollar retail titles had the style of indie games, maybe it would be the perfect marriage of gameplay, budget and visuals.

Cynn

Yea, Knack looks like shit and I don't understand why people want it but I do kinda wish they would give it out just so people will stop asking for it every month.
It isn't shit though. It's a standard, traditionaly designed mascot game. I got it for $10 and enjoyed it.

mclem

Because some people would rather have mediocre retail games than excellent downloadable ones in plus.

I think it's more that there's an underlying feeling that Knack was always destined for PS+, and it'll be one of the first AAA titles to do so; more what Knack signifies rather than the game itself.

Or maybe folks just really want a mascot brawler.

Was OlliOlli1 ever on Plus? I have a half-memory it was, but don't appear to have it; wonder if I missed it.

sense

i'm assuming two things about spring fever. none of them will be immediate psplus games. all of them will be psplus games.

considering that we know from dan that axiom verge will not be on plus or be discounted for atleast 6 months I would go with none of them being immediate ps plus games.

kevin1025

Banned
Haha what? Not sure what you mean? It has always been the first Tuesday of each month in North America.

I think he meant that the EU regions might possibly get the games on the 1st, since it's technically the first Wednesday, while we might have to wait a week. But likely all regions will have to wait till next week.

Top Bottom