• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

VLiberty

Oh well, it will be here in less than 6 months regardless, knowing them. Luckily I'm also a bit burned on SI since I've just finished the DLCs for the first game a couple of weeks ago.

I've never played Stealth Inc. but just from studying the screen: I assume each of those 'islands' connects to one another through those blue 'teleporters'? You can clearly see a progression of backgrounds in some instances, so I suspect that's how those fit together. That and a little experimentation and I'm really not quite clear where the problem lies.

Exactly.
Stealth Inc is a great puzzler.

Klart

JAP PLUS

The Guided Fate Paradox (PS3)
Never Alone (PS4)
Monster Bag (Vita)
Gatling Gears (PS3)

These look like a possibility for EU/US as well.

Especially Monster Bag, as it's coming out on April 7th.

I'd love Gatling Gears.

Klart

My prediction

PS4
Woah Dave! (confirmed)
Never Alone (Plus game in JAP)
Super Stardust Ultra (wild guess)

PS3
Dishonored (confirmed)
Gatling Gears (Plus game in JAP)

PSVITA
Monster Bag (Plus game in JAP out 7th of April)
Child of Light (wild guess)

Nyx

My prediction

PS4
Woah Dave! (confirmed)

PS3
Dishonored (confirmed)

PSVITA

Woah Dave has been confirmed as an extra, it's not part of the IGC.

Percy

Banned
My prediction

PS4
Woah Dave! (confirmed)

PS3
Dishonored (confirmed)

PSVITA

SS Ultra only came out a few weeks ago, didn't it? Seems unlikely. Apart from it though, this would be a pretty awful month if you're right :(

I could go for Guided Fate Paradox though... but we never seem to get JRPGs over here in the IGC.

Joni

We always get 2 PS4 games and a PS4/PS3/Vita crossbuy game, no?

They don't pick cross-buy games on purpose, there are just so many of them they pick them by accident. We always get 2 PS4, 2 PS3 and 2 Vita games. If they're cross-buy, we also get the extra versions, but they're still counted for one specific platform. So you might get 3 PS4 games because the third is actually a Vita offer with cross-buy.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
yes.
blame obama

skYOFwB.gif

Looking forward to whatever is up. Had abe and Valiant but counter spy was amazing. Will enjoy what is offered however gonna struggle as playing bloodborne right now. Not enough time!

Samus4145

Never Alone would be a good title for those that have skipped it so far. Solid coop platformer that the developer has been constantly patching to fix minor issues.

Fdkn

I love how after carrying the PS brand while US ignored it for 8 years, we still get the short end of the stick everytime they have to make a choice.

Well its not like I was going to stop playing Bloodborne

Vanguard

Still going through my ps+ backlog and just plat'd saints row the third, even though I finished it on PC when it came out. I'd go crazy if they give the 4th this month as I'd defo play that again. Love me some saints row, probably won't happen but one can dream! (It's in EU easter sale I think so, definitely won't happen)

I love how after carrying the PS brand while US ignored it for 8 years, we still get the short end of the stick everytime they have to make a choice.

my thoughts exactly!

Whatever they give us this month, it'll have to wait!! Bloodborne is all i can think about right now!

Alpende

I just received Bloodborne so the coming PS+ titles don't really interest me.

Hey, drop that shitty game from the package. Let's just have that Knack lovin'.

You're right. Let's just have two copies of Knack each! And no garbage indies, because I feel confident in gating every since indie game in existence under the same generalisation and calling it garbage!

A panel ad for The Last of Us PS3 version is showing up as a PS+ free offer, even though it's not free for PS+ members as of now, and there is no PS+ full game trial of it.

Found on r/PlayStationPlus

I can confirm that the ad is there, but the game is not free for now. The ad can be found in the PS3 store under Game -> PS3 -> last ad to the right.

Seems reasonable. And in about 12 months they'll probably be looking to offer TLoU:R for free as well.

Tailzo

Good game but i think every one own a copy of LOU now lol

I tried a friends copy, and then decided to wait for a ps4 version. I still haven't got around to buy it, so if it's free I'd be happy (although I'd have to borrow a ps3, I don't have the ps3 console anymore.).

-Kees-

Quick question about renewing PS+ using a card and not auto renew. Mine's about to expire in a few weeks. If I put in a new 12 month subscription using a code while I still have PS+ will it just add on to it automatically? Like will it extend from when it expires or from when you put in a new code, if you even can when you still have PS+?

Gurish

This would probably be the best game ever on Plus, or at least top 3, too bad almost everybody already played it, if they would give the PS4 version however I'll be super happy.

Quick question about renewing PS+ using a card and not auto renew. Mine's about to expire in a few weeks. If I put in a new 12 month subscription using a code while I still have PS+ will it just add on to it automatically? Like will it extend from when it expires or when you put in a new code, if you even can when you still have PS+?

It adds on top of what you currently have. So if you add the code now and have 30 days left on your previous sub, you will have 13months of PS+.

Quick question about renewing PS+ using a card and not auto renew. Mine's about to expire in a few weeks. If I put in a new 12 month subscription using a code while I still have PS+ will it just add on to it automatically? Like will it extend from when it expires or when you put in a new code, if you even can when you still have PS+?

Yeah, it stacks. I'm subscribed up until 2018 I think.

Quick question about renewing PS+ using a card and not auto renew. Mine's about to expire in a few weeks. If I put in a new 12 month subscription using a code while I still have PS+ will it just add on to it automatically? Like will it extend from when it expires or from when you put in a new code, if you even can when you still have PS+?

The subscription periods stack, so don't worry about that. It'll just bolt on to the end of when your current sub is due to expire.

Adds on to, folks get it paid up for years sometimes.

The only thing against The Last of Us PS3 version being a PS+ game is that the base PS3 version is not in the EU store anymore. It only has the Game of the Year Edition with Left Behind, Grounded Mode, and the multiplayer stuff.

There is no GotY PS3 version in the NA store and I'm doubting both regions will release different versions, unless NA store gives out the above add-ons for free as well.

m@cross

Yes

-Kees-

Thanks for the replies everyone. Got my PS+ sub on GAF in the BST thread last year, I'll go check again soon when I have the money.

Top Bottom