• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Jedi2016

When you think about it, never releasing Knack and watching people react every month for years to come would be more fun than Knack itself.
This is very true, especially as I already own Knack.

I'm still trying to figure out why people are so insistent about this one game.. chomping at the bit, downright desperate to play it... but won't just buy it. It's not like it's still $60, people, it's a bargain-bin title now. You're paying way more just for the PS+ subscription than the game actually costs.

GeoramA

Definitely a weak month compared to the god-like March. Just finally started Never Alone. The gameplay is very mediocre, but I'm pretty into the story and documentary pieces you unlock.

Aaru and Tower both look like one & dones, judging from reviews. Not sure if I'll ever get around to them.

When you think about it, never releasing Knack and watching people react every month for years to come would be more fun than Knack itself.

This one's free, Sony. Call me.

Yep.

"The PS5 reveal conference was cool, but when's Knack releasing on PS+?"

The new Holy Trinity TLG, Driveclub PS+, and Knack.

Shizuka

Anyone know how much Broken Age is gonna be? Out in a few days and no price... I know its both Acts so I'm expecting like $30 or something but praying for $20.

From the PSN topic:

XN8cWLI.jpg

Drac84

There are two possibilities.

Possibility I

- Shadow Warrior is on PlayStation Plus

Possibility II

- Shadow Warrior is not on PlayStation Plus

Right now, both possibilities are equal parts probable and improbable. It is a game, and it is on PlayStation, thus Possibility I is probable and Possibility II is improbable. It has not been announced, nor hinted at, thus Possibility II is probable and Possibility I is improbable. When one end outweighs the other, the truth will become more clear.

idAaA.gif

While I would love Shovel Knight I think that's a bad practice to have something go PS+ so soon after release. Incentivizes bad consumer behavior IMO

Just_one

Hoping for this at least one of these :

PS4 - Lego Marvel / Lego Hobbit / Tomb Raider
PS3 - Darksiders II / Batman Arkham Origins
PS VIta - Little Big Planet / Tearaway / Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Tomb Raider is much more likely to happen on the Xbox One than the PS4 given the co-marketing. Plus it's already been released through Plus on the PS3.

Hanmik

please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mickey on Vita sucks... it sucks so much that I got a fucking headache from the game. It´s a terrible port.. please no..

delSai

Doesn't seem bad. Lego Marvel + an indie for Ps4, Ps3 looks solid and Vita does as well. Would be an awesome month for me.

Son Of D

My guesses.

PS4 - Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry / An indie game not yet on PS+
PS3 - Has Rayman Legends been on PS+ yet? / Cross buy game
Vita - LittleBigPlanet / Cross buy game

Honest prediction / wishlist:

PS4: AC Black Flag / new indie game
PSVita: Hohokum / new indie game
PS3: I don't really care, but probably some old "AAA" retail game

Seems realistic and I'd be very happy with it.

I can't see another Killzone happening so soon after we got Mercanary last month

Klart

People, people.

A lot of bad guesses in this thread.

Games that have been discounted recently aren't gonna make it.

Don't count on so called AAA for PS4 either.

BibiMaghoo

There are way too many retail games in these guesses people.

Think more indie, less heard of but possibly still really good games.

For all 6 listings.

RK128

My guesses are the following:
PS4: Rayman Legends, Stealth Inc. 2
PS3: South Park the Stick of Truth, Indie tittle
Vita: Hokum, Child of Light

Griss

AC Black Flag (PS4) and DoA5+ (Vita), please.

Anything but Lego. Anything.

That would be stupidly good, no way that can happen.

There are way too many retail games in these guesses people.

Think more indie, less heard of but possibly still really good games.

For all 6 listings.

Yakuza 4
Thief
Dishonored
Killzone Mercenary
Injustice
Prototype
Deadly Premonition
Hitman Trilogy

AAA is possible at least for PS3, and at some point retail PS4 games will be coming every now and then. The predictions are obviously biased, but it's hard to predict which mediocre new game that's not even announced will be included.

People, people.

A lot of bad guesses in this thread.

Games that have been discounted recently aren't gonna make it.

Don't count on so called AAA for PS4 either.

games that have been discounted recently tend to be added to PS+ shortly thereafter. It's not a 100% thing, but it has happened so often in the last 18-24 months that I don't buy games that are heavily discounted unless i plan to play them immediately.

Just_one

Yeah Line up Lego Marvel(PS4) with Avengers would be perfect :D

oh man Child Of Light forgot about that on for VITA :D

Arkham Origins HAS to come out before Arkham knight its the stores...im holding myself from buying since what seems forever because the other 2 showed up on PS+ already

Yeah Line up Lego Marvel(PS4) with Avengers would be perfect :D

oh man Child Of Light forgot about that on for VITA :D

Arkham Origins HAS to come out before Arkham knight its the stores...im holding myself from buying since what seems forever because the other 2 showed up on PS+ already

The rumor was that the reason we got Arkham Asylum on the PS3 last october was because that was when everyone expected that AK would come out. If that's the case, they already did their PS+ Batman promotion.

They did the same thing with GTAV, where Liberty City Stories was one of the Vita games for that month as part of the launch of GTAV.

Rosur

DOA5 Vita is on sale for £3.50. Aint gonna be on Plus anytime soon. Also at that price it's a steal. Buy it.

DOA5 has the core fighters pack for free, I doubt theirs gonna be a PS+ version of that.

I'd quite like to see another Lego game (Lego Hobbit would be nice on the PS4). That said I do want a AAA release this month.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
PS4 - Killzone SF, Metal Slug 3
Vita - DOA 5+, some indie game

Why do people keep guessing games that just came out? Metal Slug 3 was part of the Spring Fever sale and debuted 5 weeks ago. Stealth Inc 2 was what, 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don't think it'd be in the interests of either the publishers or Sony to start offering games mere weeks after their debuts, that would make a lot of people hesitate about ever buying anything.

Top Bottom