• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Heel

I'm due for games I've already bought being on PS+, like that $10 Rayman Legends I never played.

Hohokum and Child of Light would be great. I've considered buying them previously.

"You've been asking for it for so long that this month we're going to give you a super-special treat! Instead of two PS4 games, we're just going to give you one... but it's the AAA title you've been demanding; Knack!"

cyba89

I can't think of any indie game to be released in the first week of May. So maybe we won't see a debut this months.
Or maybe Super Time Force, because Capy Games hinted at a release soon.

GeoramA

I can't think of any indie game to be released in the first week of May. So maybe we won't see a debut this months.
Or maybe Super Time Force, because Capy Games hinted at a release soon.
N++ is just about done as well. Would be thrilled with either one.

Not a goddamn mediocre launch title...the fuck is wrong with people.

N++ is just about done as well. Would be thrilled with either one.

Not a goddamn mediocre launch title...the fuck is wrong with people.

I can't see N++ being a Plus title (even though the name would be quite fitting...) but it would be a great month if it was
Don't really like what I've seen of STFU

Time to get out the crystal ball (PS+ edition) and make some predictions:

PS4: Watch_Dogs, Hohokum
PS3: Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Crimsonland
Vita: Gravity Crash Ultra, Futuridium EP Deluxe

Most of these strike me as somewhat inevitable. Watch_Dogs is my random AAA prediction.

El_Cinefilo

There's no way it's going to be Knack, Killzone, Black Flag, an indie game that was released within the last few weeks or a game that's currently on sale for next to nothing. Which somehow goes against at least half of the predictions people are making on here.

Time to get out the crystal ball (PS+ edition) and make some predictions:

PS4: Watch_Dogs, Hohokum
PS3: Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Crimsonland
Vita: Gravity Crash Ultra, Futuridium EP Deluxe

Most of these strike me as somewhat inevitable. Watch_Dogs is my random AAA prediction.

Gravity Crash Ultra was already offered to Germany as Duke Nukem 3D's replacement. So I think it's unlikely.

Auctopus

I wouldn't mind a Lego game but I'd selfishly be annoyed at Marvel Superheroes as I've already played it.

Watch_Dogs isn't the craziest bet but I think the first AAA game on PS+ will be a 1st party title.

I really have no idea this month, it's just gotta be better than this month.

Hasney

Come on Knack. More people need to be introduced to the wonderful majesty. plus I sold my copy and I'm itching to platinum it.

I'll also take Lego anything that isn't Marvel since I've got that one.

v1ncelis

Is Twisted Metal servers still up? If yes, that would be great PS3 PS+ game. As for PS4, launch indie title and Rayman Legends would be great.

desu

If Rayman comes I rather hope for the Vita version, would love to get Platinum another time. It's just an awesome game and the online challanges are pretty fun too.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Yeah not expecting anything great. Generally with both PS Plus and GwG, the longer they leave it to announce, the lesser the quality. Not a full proof theory, but just what I've noticed.

If Rayman comes I rather hope for the Vita version, would love to get Platinum another time. It's just an awesome game and the online challanges are pretty fun too.

Rayman's just been on Xbox hasn't it? I wouldn't expect it for a little while. Same with Black Flag.

Just_one

im sticking to this :

PS4 - Lego Marvel (to tie with the release of Avengers : Age Of Ultron COME ON SONY MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!)
PS3 - Batman Arkham Origins
PS VITA - Child Of Light or Little Big Planet

my dream month :)

eFKac

Hopefully not Rayman Legends, have it already on PS4, great game though.
Wouldn't mind a Vita version.

Hohokum would be fantastic, Metro 2033, or one of the mid tier games.

There is going to be a physical release of a Rayman Origins + Legends double pack for Vita soon, so I'd say there's little chance of Legends being included.

mclem

Tearaway would be nice :)

I expect they want to be careful with Tearaway given the PS4 title on the way. They might want to use it for cross-promotion, or (more likely, I think, depending on just how much gameplay they share when Unfolded is finished) keep it off Plus until Unfolded's had its chance to sell its share.

Top Bottom