• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

What if Yakuza 5 is the free Plus title of this month?

I have that game preordered but I would really love that.

Not gonna happen though. Aside from the fact that some people would lose their shit if that happened (I mean that would practically be a rip off for PS+ members who have already preordered and paid for that title) I think it's pretty obvious that they wanna do an "Available Now" kinda release for it at PSX.

WITHE1982

Fred Dutton (Playstation Blog EU) tweeted yesterday:

Fred Dutton said:
No PS+ announcement today. At some point between tomorrow and 1st Dec is the best I can offer at present!

I know it's means very little but better than nothing I suppose.

I wish they had a fixed time and date to announce the games. It is supposed to be today but it's always a mystery.

They do have a fixed time, it's today in around an hour or two or three (not sure, clocks changed since last time).

It's just that on occasion there are external factors which delay things. It's on-time far more often than not though, in reality.

Futureman

They do have a fixed time, it's today in around an hour or two or three (not sure, clocks changed since last time).

It's just that on occasion there are external factors which delay things. It's on-time far more often than not though, in reality.

they usually announce on the 25th of the month is what you are saying?

I just bought a PS4 and still have no games. My 14-day Plus trial expired. Does anyone know of any BF deals on Plus?

Hasney

So what's the story with the LBP rumor?

Because it's not on sale

jump_to_conclusions_mat.jpg

I mean, it might be in the list, but all the back patting and "CALLED IT!!!" posts won't make up for the fact it's a guess.

RK128

Fred Dutton (Playstation Blog EU) tweeted yesterday:

I know it's means very little but better than nothing I suppose.

Likely means that they are still trying to make agreements with developers/publishers for PS+ content next month.

Last month the issue was with the PS Vita game, but maybe they are trying to get a retail game to land on PS+ for PS4 this month to push subscription sales this holiday.

Hasney

Likely means that they are still trying to make agreements with developers/publishers for PS+ content next month.

Last month the issue was with the PS Vita game, but maybe they are trying to get a retail game to land on PS+ for PS4 this month to push subscription sales this holiday.

If only there was a publisher on a Sony console that hasn't put any retail games out yet that they could do an easy deal with.

tumblr_m2yxazkYCw1qiwd8jo5_250_large.gif

down 2 orth

Because it's not on sale

jump_to_conclusions_mat.jpg

I mean, it might be in the list, but all the back patting and "CALLED IT!!!" posts won't make up for the fact it's a guess.

Damn, I was hoping for something a little more substantial than that.

Lol, it's a "jump to conclusions" mat.

Hasney

Neat, heard good things about Freedom Wars, so there's one. Kings Quest might be alright.

Blood Dragon is fucking brilliant if you've never played it though. SSX reboot was pretty good.

xrnzaaas

Is this the first time they featured only a part of a game in PS+? (I'm talking about King's Quest)

It's nice if you didn't play episode 1 (like me), but the season pass for the upcoming episodes 2-5 is pricy (costs way more than Telltale's games, RE Revelations 2 or Life is Strange on release day).

Joni

I'm not too enthused about King's Quest being only one chapter which I hope is just a miscommunication, and that we actually get the full series. Otherwise, a good line-up, especially with Blood Dragon.

RK128

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...id=669553508413104128&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
King’s Question – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3)
SSX (PS3)
Rocketbirds Harboilded (PS Vita)
Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

Own Freedom Wars but its great to play SSX and Rocketbirds :D.

I've been wondering when that would be added to Plus but its nice its being added finally. And a retail Vita game landing on PSN :D! I own it already but it is a great JRPG that should make many Vita owners happy if they don't own it already.

Hoping that means Oreshika and one of the Collections will land on Plus in January....

I guess I should have been specific about what platform I wanted a Japanese games on :p

Freedom Wars is awesome so great month for PS Vita owners. But that PS4 line-up.... Hahahaha. I ain't even mad anymore. I'll Just make sure to let my sub expire in a couple of months.

Hasney

On the plus side, looking at this median time to complete, Kings Quest Chapter 1 plus extras is longer than my play through it The Order.

Looked up Kings Quest and I'm still not impressed, not after Broken age and Walking Dead season 2. Not as bad as giving away one episode of a telltale game though. Still a bad month.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Interested in checking out that Gauntlet game on PS4. Wish they made a reimagined one of Gauntlet 2 where it's never ending random maps, heaps of secrets etc.

Karu

Fuck that episode-fuckery, fucking seriously... :p

Cancelled my subscription for late december. May resub demanding on my need for some Rocket League but right it seems like I will let it laps.

shmoglish

The only thing I've got for PS4 is "At least it's not The Order".
So you didn't see all the "Worst month ever" and "Cool, now they give out demos" posts? Lucky you.

I hope Gauntlet is fun alone. Almost impossible to team up with my coop group these days.

Top Bottom