• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store “Spring Sale” Now Live

Toots

Gold Member
Wreckfest is fucking awesome. It's got a pretty good single player career mode, plus it's easy to hop online and race your friends if you want to. Part of the reason I was so let down by GT7 is because the racing itself in Wreckfest is just better and I've been playing it for years.
I got myself wreckfest which is really cool, but all the cars (for now) drive like in a 70's actionner skidding like crazy. The deformations are great and the destruction derby event are a lot of fun.
I also got Sherlock year one with the season pass because i done all the one they released on console and it was invariably a great time. Played for less than an hour and it was good.

Spring sales happen every year. Seems reasonable to ask in this thread instead of making a new one.
akJW7G8.gif
In a thread from 2 years ago full of old banned users and wrong information in the OP? Ok sure, I guess. Have fun.

jump2-337x202.gif

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I've been wanting to play the SHERLOCK HOLMES game, but all I hear (and experienced at release on the PC) is that the performance is absolute shit. 45 bucks is still too much to go all-in on the (in theory more stable) console version.

Did you think this thread is from this year?
giphy.gif

Jesus. I was scrolling through and thinking "Why the fuck are so many people banned in a thread about the current sale. . .?"

Esca

Lmao sorry for bumping the old thread, thanks for pointing it out. In my defense I was really high and I didn't see the year when I searched.

I ended up buying hot wheels unleashed and I'm really glad I did. It is a fun arcade race with some really cool content. I bought the ultimate pax since I wanted the batman expansion and it was just$5 more for everything.

So far id recommend it with the few hours I've played thus far

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I would go all digital if there were more deals like this

graywolf323

I really dislike this new trend Sony has started with the PS5 generation where they don't discount the deluxe editions of their first party games as much as teh standard edition in order to maintain roughly the same price difference between the two editions as they have at MSRP :messenger_expressionless:

Imagine buying Anthem in 2022 for 17.99 hahahahaha

And why does Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Nitro Oxide Edition is 35.99? The extra content is just early unlockables. The best choice is to buy the standard edition.

Fbh

I really dislike this new trend Sony has started with the PS5 generation where they don't discount the deluxe editions of their first party games as much as teh standard edition in order to maintain roughly the same price difference between the two editions as they have at MSRP :messenger_expressionless:

They seem to be taking a more conservative stance with sales in general.
TLOU2 was clearly the cutting off point from their old pricing to their new one.

TLOU2 has been on sale for $20 a bunch of times. Meanwhile Ghost of Tsushima which launched only a month later has literally never been down to as much $30. Now they even delisted the regular version leaving only the "directors cut" one which has yet to drop down from $40.

Top Bottom