• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/03/08

Qore episode 2 is actually much better than the first one. First one felt like a developer interviews that would be found on bonus disks for games, but this one has Veronica Belmont in every segment talking to them.

Linkzg said:
Qore episode 2 is actually much better than the first one. First one felt like a developer interviews that would be found on bonus disks for games, but this one has Veronica Belmont in every segment talking to them.

They also replaced the unskipabble ads with skipabble ones. Thank god.

tha_con

Banned
BSTF said:
For anyone that wants the Naruto demo.

Just create a new user and login as bstf23@gmail.com/neogaf99 as the login/pass. Then Go into the playstation store, view downloads. Then download the Naruto Demo and the Resistance 2 theme if you want that. Set them as background downloads than log out.

It should work on more than 5 machines as there's no DRM restrictions like the paid games.

:lol

dude you're so screwed if your PS3 breaks.

Tntnnbltn

tha_con said:
:lol

dude you're so screwed if your PS3 breaks.
From what I can tell, the account only has the Qore downloads on it (and not even the Qore purchase itself).

1. Buy Qore on main account
2. Create new account
3. Watch Qore / Download Qore extras on new account
4. ???
5. Profit!

Tntnnbltn said:
From what I can tell, the account only has the Qore downloads on it (and not even the Qore purchase itself).

1. Buy Qore on main account
2. Create new account
3. Watch Qore / Download Qore extras on new account
4. ???
5. Profit!

I am pretty sure that is what he did. It's exactly what I did to share it on GameFAQs. I feel like I wasted my $5 (had to add 5 to the account because PSN wouldn't let me do only 3) because I got the Naruto demo from him while my Qore was still taking forever to download; thus why I decided to help share it too.

Luigison

I've only had a PS3 for a little over a week. One of the first things I downloaded was Spyro the Dragon. I loved that game on PS1 when my brother and I played it. Now I want Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, but it isn't on the store so I checked Wikipedia and it was removed from on July 26, 2007. Why? Will it return? I really want to play it.

Edit: I'm willing to share all my PSN games for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! if that's possible.

Alias03

Linkzg said:

I just posted something similar in the R2 thread. Episode 2 was much much better. If it keeps this up I will subscribe.

SnowDog

Neo Member
Luigison said:
I've only had a PS3 for a little over a week. One of the first things I downloaded was Spyro the Dragon. I loved that game on PS1 when my brother and I played it. Now I want Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, but it isn't on the store so I checked Wikipedia and it was removed from on July 26, 2007. Why? Will it return? I really want to play it.

Edit: I'm willing to share all my PSN games for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! if that's possible.

Spyro 2 got withdrawn from the Euro PSN due to the fact that it was faulty, it just went to a black screen when you flew through one of the portals. Everyone got refunded and there has been no sign of a fixed version ever since!

duckroll

The following are up on the JP Store Archives:

Wizard's Harmony R - Arc System Works
Brave Fencer Musashi (PSP only) - S-E
Ergheiz - S-E
Raycrisis - Taito
Aquanaut's Holiday Memories of Summer 1996 - Art Dink
b.l.u.e. Legend of Water - Hudson

600yen each.

tanod

when is my burrito
duckroll said:

Ergheiz - S-E
Raycrisis - Taito

600yen each.

Woot!...?

CoilShot

duckroll said:

Ergheiz - S-E
Raycrisis - Taito

600yen each.

I can't understand why Japan is getting all these PSX games and we can't get but one like every month or so.

SumGamer

CoilShot said:
I can't understand why Japan is getting all these PSX games and we can't get but one like every month or so.

Shut up. We got two PSX games last week, but that's all we got. No demo, do DLC, no trailer, nothing.

You dont know what you got honey, until you lose it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
duckroll said:

Ergheiz - S-E

Raycrisis - Taito

600yen each.

WOOT!!!!!

ediT: just bought Ergheiz:D

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Glass Brain said:
SCEA really, really needs to get their act together on PS1 games.

Yea they really do. Have anyone noticed the top 10 downloads on the Jpn PSN are all PS1 games.

SCEA and Konami really needs to bring MGS1 to PSN.

angelfly said:
Brave Fencer Musashi psp only? Booouuuurns!

Yea, I know, thats why I didn't buy it. I have 800yen left so I am holding out for Bushido Blade

Ponn

Banned
duckroll said:
Because SCEA HATES OUR AMERICAN MONEY? :)

fixed

No, it's true. They don't want to take our money.

SONY EXEC: "What was that you say? Square-Enix games a goldmine on PSN? FFVII and Xenogears instant cash cow sellers you say? Just put the code up on PSN with barely any real time or investment on our part you say?

NAY!

Let's give them Jet Moto and bitch about piracy"

bunch of imbeciles

Tntnnbltn

Ponn01 said:
SONY EXEC: "What was that you say? Square-Enix games a goldmine on PSN? FFVII and Xenogears instant cash cow sellers you say? Just put the code up on PSN with barely any real time or investment on our part you say?

NAY!

Let's give them Jet Moto and bitch about piracy"
I liked Jet Moto :(

Zoe

STG said:
you can buy prepaid cards from play-asia.com for example

You don't want to buy from there though, they actually mail you the slips of paper, so you have to pay shipping and wait. Go with NCSX or ebay.

Aru

neojubei said:
Yea they really do. Have anyone noticed the top 10 downloads on the Jpn PSN are all PS1 games.

Not very surprising. The japanese store content is pretty weak if you don't consider the PS1 games.

Flunkie

Banned
BSTF said:
For anyone that wants the Naruto demo.

Just create a new user and login as bstf23@gmail.com/neogaf99 as the login/pass. Then Go into the playstation store, view downloads. Then download the Naruto Demo and the Resistance 2 theme if you want that. Set them as background downloads than log out.

It should work on more than 5 machines as there's no DRM restrictions like the paid games.
I guess this isn't working anymore? :(

Erebus

nofi said:
Europe is next week mate. Echochrome tomorrow.

And we're getting both Elefunk and Wipeout HD next week? Not to mention the inevitable E3 08 trailers and other stuff that will also come next week.

No way in hell SCEE can handle this.

Flunkie

Banned
DarkUSS said:
There is no DRM restriction so it's working unless BSTF changed the password.
I tried it last night (I guess before someone changed the password, I signed in fine), and went to the Download List, and there was nothing there.

Top Bottom