• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/03/08

AkuMifune

Banned
SuperSonic1305 said:
After seeing what those mo cap suits look like on guys I kinda wish Veronica turned around.

QFT. You wanna make Qore more successful Sony? Get Veronica to show off those Double Dragons a little more.

Raw64life

BSTF said:
For anyone that wants the Naruto demo.

Just create a new user and login as bstf23@gmail.com/neogaf99 as the login/pass. Then Go into the playstation store, view downloads. Then download the Naruto Demo and the Resistance 2 theme if you want that. Set them as background downloads than log out.

It should work on more than 5 machines as there's no DRM restrictions like the paid games.

Something like this probably should've been done via pm. Probably wont be another soul kind enough to attempt something like this.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I hope that Qore music in the Resistance 2 menus is from the game. Sounds MUCH better than the original R1 soundtrack that was just plain bland. This sounds much darker and less depressing, if that makes sense. :D

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
BSTF said:

Just create a new user and login as bstf23@gmail.com/neogaf99 as the login/pass. Then Go into the playstation store, view downloads. Then download the Naruto Demo and the Resistance 2 theme if you want that. Set them as background downloads than log out.

It should work on more than 5 machines as there's no DRM restrictions like the paid games.
Thanks, the Naruto Demo works (that's all I really wanted ^_^). The R2 Theme is DRM protected and has already been downloaded on 5 systems. Thanks.

Kittonwy

Banned
Whatsa VPL?
Indifferent2.gif

itxaka

Defeatist
Linkzg said:
Fill your chakra bar. Naruto has Ramen for this.

I hoped it was like on the naruto GC games, if you attacks him when is reading he appears from behind you and kicks your ass.

Any word on how the 3d figthing works? Powerstone feeling? Can you lock into your oponent?

Just create a new user and login as as the login/pass. Then Go into the playstation store, view downloads. Then download the Naruto Demo and the Resistance 2 theme if you want that. Set them as background downloads than log out.

I just love you.

I would not mind getting with 4 Neogaffers and put 5/10$ and bougth a quore annual subscription with a shared account.

itxaka said:
I hoped it was like on the naruto GC games, if you attacks him when is reading he appears from behind you and kicks your ass.

Any word on how the 3d figthing works? Powerstone feeling? Can you lock into your oponent?

I compared it to Power Stone meets the Narutimate Hero games. That is the feel it gave me.

itxaka said:

I just love you.

I would not mind getting with 4 Neogaffers and put 5/10$ and bougth a quore annual subscription with a shared account.

i'd do this

Aru

BSTF said:

Thank you very much :D

AdawgDaFAB said:
I could get down with that ^__^. If one were to get the subscription now would it only be good for ep 2+ or would it be good for ep 1 as well?

did you recently post on another forum concerning the naruto demo?
if that was you then thank you so much <3

BlazingDarkness said:
did you recently post on another forum concerning the naruto demo?
if that was you then thank you so much <3

Yeah, I saw BSTF's post as I was downloading QORE. I got a little angry that I wasted the $ on the issue because all I wanted was the Naruto demo. Thus I decided I would do the same thing he did here over on GameFAQs where there were tons of people who where complaining that they couldn't get the demo due to either being cheap or not in the US. After a while the mods deleted the thread tho.

BSTF said:

Thank you for this!

BSTF said:

I hope you realize that the 5 machines limit is on the account it self and not only the games.

That account will only be registered on 5 machines. Meaning that right now if your console breaks you can kiss that account goodbye :S

Wollan

MadFuzzy said:
Siren: Blood Curse is out on the European PSN on 24th July according to Eurogamer.

The game will come in 4 chapters (with 3 episodes per chapter) costing £4.99 each, or £19.99 for a bundle of all of them.

WHAT!?

I thought they would release each chapter across twelve weeks and in doing so earning more than £40 (standard retail game price).

£19.99 is outstanding.

StuBurns

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
I hope you realize that the 5 machines limit is on the account it self and not only the games.

That account will only be registered on 5 machines. Meaning that right now if your console breaks you can kiss that account goodbye :S

Yeah but the Naruto demo will still work if people delete the account won't it? It's not like a game you had to buy. People don't need to keep that account on their PS3s?

angelfly

Thanks BSTF!

stuburns said:
Yeah but the Naruto demo will still work if people delete the account won't it? It's not like a game you had to buy. People don't need to keep that account on their PS3s?

Yeah it'll still work if you remove it.

Dave1988

WTH? I've started d/ling the Naruto demo and now I can't sign into the PSN network on my main account (8002A548 error). What the hell is going on?

Dave1988 said:
WTH? I've started d/ling the Naruto demo and now I can't sign into the PSN network on my main account (8002A548 error). What the hell is going on?
PSN is all crazy today. My brother's account, that's on the very same PS3, is showing up as online and playing MGS4 :lol

Dave1988

Metalmurphy said:
PSN is all crazy today. My brother's account, that's on the very same PS3, is showing up as online and playing MGS4 :lol

Yeah, I hope it just went crazy. I can access the PSN store with my JPN/USA accounts without problems.

Bluforce

Dave1988 said:
Same here :(

But not with naruto demo.

My master account do not sign in, 8002A548 error.

Edit: I can log in with JAP or USA account, but not with the EU

Goldrusher

MadFuzzy said:
Siren: Blood Curse is out on the European PSN on 24th July according to Eurogamer.

The game will come in 4 chapters (with 3 episodes per chapter) costing £4.99 each, or £19.99 for a bundle of all of them.

Eurogamer Eurogamer, more like UKgamer. How much will the game cost in the other 26 European nations ? The site rarely mentions euro pricing.

19,99 ? 24,99 ?

Dave1988

Bluforce said:

Edit: I can log in with JPN or USA account, but not with the EU

Looks like the EU Shop went to hell.

nofi

Wollan said:
WHAT!?

I thought they would release each chapter across twelve weeks and in doing so earning more than £40 (standard retail game price).

£19.99 is outstanding.

Hang on, it's cheaper to buy the 4 sections separately than in a bundle, by 3p!

stuburns said:
Just deleting it won't do any good, you have to deactivate it from the PS3 on the account management.

As for the demo working after doing so, dunno, but I doubt it.

Junpei Heat

I started up the Naruto download last night and since it was late,I forgot to since it to the background. So I wake up this morning and it tells me the demo is unavailable,I've turned off the PS3 a couple of times to see if it would be any different but nothing.

So does anyone wanna help me out with this? Because I think I just wasted $3.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Junpei Heat said:
I started up the Naruto download last night and since it was late,I forgot to since it to the background. So I wake up this morning and it tells me the demo is unavailable,I've turned off the PS3 a couple of times to see if it would be any different but nothing.

So does anyone wanna help me out with this? Because I think I just wasted $3.
Are you trying to get it via your download list in the store?

CoilShot

Metalmurphy said:

I had to do a restart on my PS3 because PSN is acting crazy for me also, but once I restarted it was all fine :D

Aru

Bluforce said:

Edit: I can log in with JAP or USA account, but not with the EU

Same here as well :(

Top Bottom