• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 09/28/10 - Lara Croft & GOL | Swords&Soldiers

GeekyDad

Bought Swords & Solders for Wii when it first came out, and I really enjoyed it. Not sure how well that will translate to a regular controller, though. Will wait on Lara for when she brings her online co-op to PS3. And still looking forward to Sonic 4 Ep. 1 in spite of all the haters. Looks like a console version of Sonic Rush, which I had a lot of fun with (sans some of the frustrating, half-broken boss battles).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Host Samurai said:
Even at $9.99 I will gladly buy both games.

Same. I still have my discs, but I'll gladly pay $20 for PE1/2.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I loved the demo to Lara so I'm definitely going to get it. It's a blast. Hopefully they'll give details on when the online patch will go up.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
VCII dlc pack uses the same Edy icon as the Edy Detachment dlc man Segacs so poor they can't even afford a new icon!

TheSeks

GQman2121 said:
That's rather large. I'll bite though.

It's the full game. Full game unlock is 6kb. I should know, Gamespot gave me Lara for free. :lol

TheSeks

DMPrince said:
fuck. i should have entered for the ps3 version instead of pc :lol

I got both. The power of two Gamespot accounts.

SUCK IT, DMPrince. :p

Okay. I was under the impression that the Castlevania demo would be up today. However, I do not see it on the store update. I'm a nice person, but someone is about to die.

kassatsu

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Okay. I was under the impression that the Castlevania demo would be up today. However, I do not see it on the store update. I'm a nice person, but someone is about to die.
EU tomorrow.

TheSeks

DMPrince said:
;P no Arc the lad! I win@

Meh. I get my Werewolf Butler in Niche Animu Fighter: Continuum Shift, so I still win.

kevm3

I'm a PS3 fan through and through, but I'm going to be honest. The PSN store kind of sucks. Does anybody actually buy the sorry PSone titles they release? I mean you could try to put out games like Xenogears, Tomba, Alundra or the other countless titles, but we'll get some trash like Jimmy Dean's Monster Trucks or Mediocre Shooter X. At least throw Tenchu up there. We also get Tomb Raider a month late and not even with online put in lol. I used to overlook it due to the nice exclusives here and there, but it's starting to get very annoying.

Good thing for Sony that Microsoft charges a gateway fee for something that should be free or else I'd get a 360 and buy my online titles on that. Sony really needs to get on the ball with PSN.

DevilWillcry said:
The fuck is the Castlevania demo?

They kept saying it would be available for everyone a week before release. Europe Plus got it last week and they said it would be up everywhere a week later. It's a week later you fucking assholes.

kevm3 said:
I'm a PS3 fan through and through, but I'm going to be honest. The PSN store kind of sucks. Does anybody actually buy the sorry PSone titles they release? I mean you could try to put out games like Xenogears, Tomba, Alundra or the other countless titles, but we'll get some trash like Jimmy Dean's Monster Trucks or Mediocre Shooter X. At least throw Tenchu up there. We also get Tomb Raider a month late and not even with online put in lol. I used to overlook it due to the nice exclusives here and there, but it's starting to get very annoying.

Good thing for Sony that Microsoft charges a gateway fee for something that should be free or else I'd get a 360 and buy my online titles on that. Sony really needs to get on the ball with PSN.
going by the ratings yes :lol

TheSeks

DMPrince said:
each week they put something else up so they can distract you. it's okay to forget <3

Nah, Hellsing should've been up last week.

Arc is coming next week or sometime in October. Otherwise I'm holding Ireland over the fire. :|

brandonh83 said:
They kept saying it would be available for everyone a week before release. Europe Plus got it last week and they said it would be up everywhere a week later. It's a week later you fucking assholes.
:(

Foffy

Banned
So wait, does the US store update everything at once? Because if so, I guess the Lords of Shadow demo isn't in the cards..

Because I was totally hyped to play Heavy Rain with Move support...:lol

Defunkled

brandonh83 said:
I've been so excited all day waiting for the store to update under the presumption it would include the demo. They were very clear about it being available today.

Maybe they only meant the European Store?

TheSeks

kevm3 said:
I'm a PS3 fan through and through, but I'm going to be honest. The PSN store kind of sucks. Does anybody actually buy the sorry PSone titles they release?

Metal Gear Solid
Tomb Raider 1
Tomb Raider 2
Dino Crisis 1
Biohazard 1
Biohazard 2
Biohazard 3: Last Escape
Wild Arms 1
Wild Arms 2
Suikoden
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Tactics

aren't "sorry games." I'm slightly insulted that you think they are.

Could they put up more classics, sure. But this is SCEA, dude. They're boneheaded and won't listen to customers (going so far as suggesting we put our suggestions on the stupid fucking suggestion page that is never implemented),so just be glad we have some "classics" up on the store that weren't there two years ago (Biohazard 1-3, Dino Crisis, FF's in particular)

Top Bottom