• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita = TWO HUNDRED FORTY NINE US DOLLARS ($249)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Banned
2exrnlu.jpg

Sony: Overlarge Boxes: The Revengening

EDIT: OK, I take it back, they're tiny.

Luckily none of those shades sans maybe the purple or turquoise looks appealing, oh and the white one now that i see it. So no tears from me.

Gravijah

Jarmel said:
Really only black? They usually release atleast two colors for launch.

PSP-1000 was only available in piano black I thought.

DoomXploder7 said:
Luckily none of those shades sans maybe the purple or turquoise looks appealing. So no tears from me.

Lime green is absolutely must buy for me. >:/

Digishine

Banned
like sony did with the ps3 when they announced it they also showed it in different colors but when it was released there was only black. Same happend with ps2 launch.

still gonna import it from japan Cheaper then I have to buy in Europe.

Gravijah

Jarmel said:
My understanding was that they released multiple colors but they were in bundles.

US release was obviously black only.

Seems you are right, I didn't know there were colored PSP-1000 bundles at launch.

Eusis

DoomXploder7 said:
Luckily none of those shades sans maybe the purple or turquoise looks appealing, oh and the white one now that i see it. So no tears from me.
That's the thing, I'm guessing a lot of us would want at least one color beyond black itself, and given this is a handheld and not a console it's nice to have that variety to distinguish your system from others without resorting to stickers or something.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
White if it's sparkly like PSPgo. If the black is not sparkly, I choose black.
Why no pink?

StuBurns

Banned
Pink is the far left.

Is there any details on DJ Max for PSV? Was it shown in the trailers earlier? I was thinking about EBA earlier, and it got me excited for DJ Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom