• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PlayStationGC teaser video

Alx

By that logic, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV would also not be "worth teasing"? I can't say I understand your reasoning here.

Well actually it would be silly to tease the Last Guardian now that everybody has seen it and is expecting it, don't you think ? That's my opinion anyway, teasers like those are meant for surprises, either new or unexpected IPs. Teasing something you've already unveiled months/years before seems... redundant.
Anyway, I don't want to spoil the party, it was just an instant reaction to the Until Dawn theory.

AAK

Sony why are you doing this??? Now people are gonna set their expectations unimaginably high and leave the press conference disappointed just like every other year.

Sony why are you doing this??? Now people are gonna set their expectations unimaginably high and leave the press conference disappointed just like every other year.

One of the more vocal complaints towards Sony is how they barely hype their conferences at all. They announce a press event, Shu mentions them in one or two interview, and that's all the hype we ever get.

Now, they seem to at least be trying.

B.O.O.M

This is obviously referring to XMas shopping! Price drop for ps4 confirmed and hence there will be blood! buhahhahaha

yeah it's obviously until dawn

That was inevitable. The hype will flow and the tears will fall. It is the way of every conference

What's the story behind this reaction?

a6PtDLH.gif

Out of all the events, this is the least likely for a The Last Guardian showing.

Which is why it's the perfect place to show it...

Hype!

Phreak47

Between showing the snowflakes, it looks like there might be some lettering obscured under the ice.

I know everyone is saying "Until Dawn" but it seems like there's a letter D towards the right, and maybe an a to the left of it?

Maybe it has to do with that Kill Strain game that was trademarked. All the other games that were trademarked at the time have been revealed.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
It's totally Until Dawn, Sony has said their very pleased with how it's been coming along, said a few months ago they'll be showing it, "Soon," and the snow and blood motif works with it anyways,

Between showing the snowflakes, it looks like there might be some lettering obscured under the ice.

I know everyone is saying "Until Dawn" but it seems like there's a letter D towards the right, and maybe an a to the left of it?

That would be the first two letters to 'Dawn', yes.

I wonder if they are gonna do more of these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmIs8e1D-cw&index=2&list=UUg_JwOXFtu3iEtbr4ttXm9g

I'm pretty certain this is Until Dawn. Both trailers are going for a creepy vibe and the original game took place in a hut in the middle of nowhere in some snowy woods, according to the reveal trailer. It would make a lot of sense to push this as the premier Morpheus project given how en vogue horror games are right now, but Supermassive have a mixed history and Sony need to make sure the quality is there.

Top Bottom