• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Same hair color. Same green, orange, and white color scheme.

Damn, Bianca really is just a cheap fem!Barry knockoff...

yiiv8.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
:D So I won an Ebay auction for a New In Box DSi XL Bronze!!! Which means my Pokemon journey is on temporary hold until it arrives. I just got to the part at the Ferris Wheel with N.

This game is soooo cool. I'm loving it so much more than I've loved a Pokemon game before. It makes me want to revisit the old ones, but I feel like the story beats and world are so much more well realized in this Gen than any of the previous ones. Maybe I'm just paying a little more attention, but the presentation is amazing.

OMG Aero

Same hair color. Same green, orange, and white color scheme.

Damn, Bianca really is just a cheap fem!Barry knockoff...
Bianca is a better version of Barry's character in the same way that Ash's Oshawott is a better version of Dawn's Piplup and Cilan is a better version of Brock.

Kokonoe

Banned
On topic:

Have you played imported Pokemon games before their release in your area? I haven't as I like to be able to read the text of what I'm playing.

On topic:

Have you played imported Pokemon games before their release in your area? I haven't as I like to be able to read the text of what I'm playing.

I tried playing an imported version of Yellow that my friend had, but not being able to understand what I was reading killed any interest of it.

On topic:

I'd like to, but there's a choice of having it arrived weeks later when I've already been spoiled to oblivion, or paying ruinously expensive prices. I was going to do it for BW2, but I haven't got the funds.

It'll be irrelevant after that, because importing will require a Japanese 3DS.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
On topic:

Nah. I was tempted with Black and White thanks to MidnightScott's prodding, but I enjoy the dialogue a lot in Pokemon games. Maybe someday I'll learn Japanese and get it over with, until then I'll endure the half a year waits.

Are you trying to steal my gimmick?

STICK TO YOUR OWN

NSRbZ.gif

Top Bottom