• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
His gimmick is mind-scramblingly horrible Tumblr pictures.

I'd rather he stick to yours, to be honest.

One post does not a gimmick make. I also don't want to do it again, but if someone brings on the Barry hate...

cfxSV.gif

All the more reason for everyone to accept me as the true monarch of PokéGAF. For my rule would be just.

Just?! No one who bashes Gen II is just in my eyes, comrade. You'll have to go through me if you want to usurp the throne.

I have never been banned, and my avatar has two Pokémon in it.

BOW BEFORE YOUR KING.

If you're king and Andrex is vizier, can I be your Captain of the Guard? Somewhat has to prevent knaves like Wiseblade from trying to seize power.

http://i.minus.com/iboi6ybrZPB1dY.gif[IMG]

I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe by then you'll have some animated GIFs. (preferably not from tumblr)[/QUOTE]

[url=http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/3/3c/Heavy_taunts19.wav]Feh. Smart move, Wiseblade.[/url]

But GIFs will do you no good in the face of my incredible swagger.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think we should have elections. 645 has been absent from the kingdom too long and there's laws we need to pass. So we should vote to elect the new Prime Minister.

I vote Exterminieren. Concurrently, I am also introducing the Anti-Barry Hate Act of 2012, making it a felony hate crime to disparage Barry/Pearl/Jun.

(Also remember, I've always played the fool.)

I think we should have elections. 645 has been absent from the kingdom too long and there's laws we need to pass. So we should vote to elect the new Prime Minister.

I vote Exterminieren. Concurrently, I am also introducing the Anti-Barry Hate Act of 2012, making it a felony hate crime to disparage Barry/Pearl/Jun.

(Also remember, I've always played the fool.)

So, if Exterminieren's the PM and you're the fool, what does that make me?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So apparently the FINAL, ULTIMATE POKEMON Ash will have to face to obtain his final badge is...

Garbodor

OMG Aero

Just saw the new episode and had two thoughts about it.
First, I can't remember where I heard this (Probably the in-game Pokedex) but isn't that thing on the Roggenrola line's face supposed to be an ear or something and not its eyes? I thought that was why there is no visible change when any of them fall asleep.
mw1XS.jpg

Second, I still don't get why people are hating on Crustle. In this episode he dodged a super hyper beam like a boss then proceeded to KO both opposing Pokemon with consecutive rock wreckers to avenge his fallen rock brethren.
GCQzf.jpg

What's your favorite common(as in not a finale) rival music?

Gold/Silver is mine.

I wonder if there are any decent fan remasterings/versions of it.
Seconding this but with the HGSS version.

Kokonoe

Banned

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Second, I still don't get why people are hating on Crustle. In this episode he dodged a super hyper beam like a boss then proceeded to KO both opposing Pokemon with consecutive rock wreckers to avenge his fallen rock brethren.

That's why people dislike him, he's a cheapass who overshadows poor Stunfisk and even Pansage. :(

RSE rival theme is my favorite, too, and it's mostly due to that opening riff that Beyonce's music producers probably ripped off later. B/W's is the next best, though, and it's by Ichinose too.

Crustle is fine, I like Krokorok more than Krookodile but I don't hate on our phallic nosed friend for not being as awesome.
Plus I can call Crustle Slabcrab

Top Bottom