• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go is live on the Google Play Store

MmE27m3.png
Caught Eevee and Pidgey in the morning during my bike run; hopefully I get to catch more tomorrow.

Dragoshi1

So how do I actually access Pokestops? I drove by a few and was within range, but then it said a module could be installed and I should get more modules. I didn't see an option to actually buy items.

Spin the disc circle thing and it drops free stuff for you, you can do this every 5 minutes.

Red

Pokemon Trainer Club registration must be getting hammered.

Can I use my google account and register for the trainer club later?

Neat, I just hit install on the Play Store page, absolutely nothing happened, and it recognized the APK I've had downloaded as the actual game. Seamless.

Pau

Downloaded! Caught a Charmander and named it Singe. Also caught a Krabby that happened to be in my building.

Excited for my walk to class tomorrow. :3

Whats funny is that although I'm in canada and sideloaded the apk since it's not available normally, there are already claimed gyms here in toronto.

Well...seems like a whole bunch of us are trying for that headstart lol.

KM2

Neo Member
"This item isn't available in your country." (sigh) Its available for everyone else in the States except me, for whatever dumb reason.

SephiZack

I'm in South Korea. There is a permanent loading white pokeball symbol on the top left and nothing on the world map (no pokestops or pokemons). Tries creating another account with another email and after tutorial it's the same

So the leaves that pop out if the grass indicate that you'll run into a pokemon there right? I swear I'm standing on one right in my backyard and nothing is happening.

Conceptor

Gym in my near vicinity but someone already claimed it :'(.

How do you go about leveling up your mons?

PLS give Canada official release

Top Bottom