• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Steelbook Dual Pack up on Amazon US!

Get it before it's gone for those who are interested! Seems to be an exclusive when you click on the edition select bar.
Link!

$79.99! $63.99 if you're a Prime Member!

81M0mj2pjeL._SL1500_.jpg

91F2xiQXW7L._SL1500_.jpg

entremet

Do we know anything about this game in terms of additions? If it is a Black 2/White 2 style sequel, I would love it, but 3DS era Pokemon games have been very light on postgame.

Do we know anything about this game in terms of additions? If it is a Black 2/White 2 style sequel, I would love it, but 3DS era Pokemon games have been very light on postgame.

We know next to nothing about this game and its coming out in November, I have no idea what is going on with the marketing on this game, normally we'd have multiple trailers and reveals by now.

Nightbird

Cool, I still wanna know what to expect from it tough.

How about releasing info on that first GF/Nintendo? It's been a month already.

Velcro Fly

It says Exclusive when you look at the different editions.

Ah didn't notice that.

I preordered one anyway but I'm not sure if I'll keep it. I didn't buy the Sun/Moon one and opted for the regular dual pack instead. Have a feeling I may just do that this time as well.

Nice managed to grab one, but yeah like someone else said I thought the last one was $90 so I'm kind of curious to see if it's going to just be both games in one case or just like last time with two individual cases + steelbook.

Ydelnae

Would be nice if they actually released info on what these games are and what kind of content do they offer before trying to cash in that pre-order money for special editions.

Would be nice if they actually released info on what these games are and what kind of content do they offer before trying to cash in that pre-order money for special editions.

True. Though it'll be much easier to cancel than try and preorder one later I'd imagine. At least that's my way of thinking, but I 100% agree it'd be nice to actually know what's going on with these games.

MegaMelon

Eh I don't really see the harm in allowing people to get their pre order in now. Especially since anyone who does will generally know what to expect from a pokemon game.

Mathrin

Why on earth would you pay that much for two Steelbooks without the games?

"Games in 2D. Some areas also playable in 3D. Games sold separately"

Or am I misunderstanding this page?

MegaMelon

Why on earth would you pay that much for two Steelbooks without the games?

"Games in 2D. Some areas also playable in 3D. Games sold separately"

Or am I misunderstanding this page?

It comes with both the games, that line seems to be an error/copy and paste from somewhere else.

It's a remake like Pokemon Yellow or Crystal but you can only catch the legendary on the box.

S/M Spoilers:
But maybe they still let you catch two Solgaleo/Lunala like Sun and Moon.

Ridley327

What's the difference between this turbo ultra edition vs the regular vanilla edition? More pokemons?

We actually don't know much about the game yet to say. It's probably the typical second version, so minor and major QOL improvements will be present, but other than the Necrozma-powered versions of Solgaleo and Lunala, your guess is as good as any.

Atheerios

The only thing we know is that it's based on the Sun and Moon story with a "twist" and "new features".

gosox333

We know next to nothing about this game and its coming out in November, I have no idea what is going on with the marketing on this game, normally we'd have multiple trailers and reveals by now.

It's actually very similar with how they handled info dumps for BW2. I forget the exact timeline, but I feel like we didn't actually get any info until the March before the game's June release.

Top Bottom