• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Always, if you're interested the ones I have on hand are the ones on the list.

I've been busy so no new fresh batch but there's already a ton so it's kinda overkill.
Okay, can I trade for an Impish Salac vanilla Jirachi and DR Ho-oh if you still have it?

Here's what I can offer
Chespin (5iv egg moves)
Pancham (5iv egg moves)
Machop (5iv egg moves)
Relicanth (shiny)
Qwilfish (shiny)
Staryu (shiny)
Clauncher (shiny)

lupinko

Okay, can I trade for an Impish Salac vanilla Jirachi and DR Ho-oh if you still have it?

Here's what I can offer
Chespin (5iv egg moves)
Pancham (5iv egg moves)
Machop (5iv egg moves)
Relicanth (shiny)
Qwilfish (shiny)
Staryu (shiny)
Clauncher (shiny)

If you just want a DR Hooh already available on hand, I can do that, I'll list what is available. Worst case scenario is generating another batch is not an issue though.

I'll take shiny Staryu and Clauncher. I take it they are Kalos native/caught and not powersaved/cloned? Can I also take a Pancham?

You got a deal.

If you just want a DR Hooh already available on hand, I can do that, I'll list what is available. Worst case scenario is generating another batch is not an issue though.

I'll take shiny Staryu and Clauncher. I take it they are Kalos native/caught and not powersaved/cloned? Can I also take a Pancham?

You got a deal.
Yeah sure, that's fine. They're all nonhacked and Kalos native. The Pancham is yours :)

FC is in my profile. Thanks!

lupinko

Yeah sure, that's fine. They're all nonhacked and Kalos native. The Pancham is yours :)

FC is in my profile. Thanks!

I'll reserve the two for you, and list the Hoohs when I get home. Just remember I am back in Japan so if you're in the Americas then time wise it'll be tricky. Lol

FC in my profile, ign Black Mamba.

Legendary Hustlin' said:
Gen 3 Events and Dream Radar Legendaries Swapmeet repost for the new page:

Wishmaker Jirachi
+TM Water Pulse
Rash
Relaxed
Lonely
Serious

-vanilla +berry
Impish x2 Salac
Quirky x7 Ganlon
Gentle x2 Ganlon
Relaxed Salac
Docile Ganlon
Serious Salac
Lax Salac

Reserve: BlazeBreak - Quirky TM, 7echnicolor - Rash Ganlon, Blue Ninja - Gentle TM, Jeff Vader - Naive TM, MasterSheen - Impish Salac

Ageto Celebi
+TMs Water Pulse & Giga Drain
Gentle
Naughty x2
Naive
Quiet
Brave
Docile

-vanilla
Bashful
Impish
Quiet
Naive
Lonely
Quirky
Adamant

Reserve: BlazeBreak - Bashful TM, 7echnicolor - Careful, Blue Ninja - Mild TM

Colosseum Pikachu (comes with Light Ball) *Remains "Pikachu" even when evolved, Note: Do Not Evolve to Raichu

Brave/M
Careful/M
Careful/F
Sassy/M
Quiet/M

Dream Radar Legendaries (ask for any what I have available or I can do a complete set for you with your OT name (cannot exceed 7 characters) and gender)

CorvoSol - Landorus, Tornadus
MasterSheen - Hooh

I'm surprised no one is interested in Adamant Celebi, I know it's not that great without move tutors. But I think one can make a decent Choice Band Celebi with move tutors.

Zen Headbutt STAB
Seed Bomb STAB
Return / Sucker Punch
Trick / U-Turn

Just my two cents on the subject.

lupinko

So on this Japanese AR I got for GBA so I can see my SID in Emerald, it has codes already for JP Emerald, and apparently you can "fight" Deoxys without a Pokemon. It's one of the funniest things I've seen.

So on this Japanese AR I got for GBA so I can see my SID in Emerald, it has codes already for JP Emerald, and apparently you can "fight" Deoxys without a Pokemon. It's one of the funniest things I've seen.

Guess we trade some other day :( also added some new shinies to my list so let me know if would like one of them instead

lupinko

Sure hope you had fun :) and it is possible you can farm me a couple more with a JPN name for the same rate please let me know.

That may not be likely I'm afraid given my schedule this long holiday weekend (i.e. Not Holiday since I'm working, yay Japan!), and that the event ends soon. So no guarantees on that.

That may not be likely I'm afraid given my schedule this long holiday weekend (i.e. Not Holiday since I'm working, yay Japan!), and that the event ends soon. So no guarantees on that.

That's cool thanks again, btw what do you do that make you jump around like that sounds interesting

Velcro Fly

Ugh these fucking code events. Spotpass would be perfect for this shit. It was easy enough to ignore the mega stones that I already have, but Gengar is my favorite and having a shiny mega version would be swell. And how many times will Diancie be available? Plus GameStop will want me to buy something and won't just give it over for nothing. So frustrating :(

Panzon

Playing Pokemon White 2 and ran into a shiny Frillish while training my Krabby. I don't think I saw a single shiny on my first play through of Pokemon black 2 when I had the game. In X and Y they seem to come across so much more often though.

Anyway, now to hit those hidden grottos and hope I can get this female Nidoran. Wonder how many times I'm gonna have to soft reset to come across one :(

lupinko

JPN Event Gengar

EDIT:Fuck can't even structure a sentence properly I think I should take a break for a while

You did!, thank you let me know when you're ready to trade (and asking politely don't make me sound ungrateful :( )

Nah, you're not ungrateful, it's cool. I'll get your mon now from Santalune.

Muku

Man, breeding in FireRed, I miss my Talonflame for egg hatching. Holy shit the Dratini eggs last night made me want to bang my head against the desk. There is no quick way in Gen 3 to hatch them, is there? Wish Dratini I have were the nature I need. >_<

Muku

Edit: What's the best nature for Pumpakaboo / Gourgeist Insomnia?

Not sure, but I didn't worry about it on my Event one. I figure I'll breed to get the nature + IVs I want. Though does remind me gotta do some looking into Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist for a nature.

lupinko

Thank you.

Thank you!

Not sure, but I didn't worry about it on my Event one. I figure I'll breed to get the nature + IVs I want. Though does remind me gotta do some looking into Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist for a nature.

Ah ok, for this one Pumpkaboo I'll just do an Insomnia and then wipe and refarm again. Lol

I think you're still holding my event mon? Well whenever is fine.

I kept the calm one I got from SR because it had a 0 speed. So I bred it to be brave (-speed +Atk).

Phantom Force (STAB)
Seed Bomb (STAB)
Rock Slide / Gyro Ball (coverage / fairies)
Trick Room

Good to know!

I'm still holding your stuff, and how are the stones?

Muku

Thank you!

Ah ok, for this one Pumpkaboo I'll just do an Insomnia and then wipe and refarm again. Lol

I think you're still holding my event mon? Well whenever is fine.

Indeed I am. :) Just let me know when you're around and I'll be happy to give them back. A huge thank you too for them as well.

It's just a couple days until the 13th! I can't wait for Diancie!
I can't wait to go to Gamestop and the Diancie event. I'm going to take pictures and everything.

I've been watching the movie and playing Pokemon Y and X lots lately.
Oh, I'm so happy. I love Diancie so much. She's my favourite new legendary Pokemon.

Kilvin

Did anyone in Canada received the Pinsir or Heracross megastone? They didn't send any email...

Nope. Both myself and a friend of mine haven't received it. At this point I think we are SOL.

I tell you, between this and the limited Ruby/Sapphire demo I'm really getting fed up with Nintendo

Muku

Any news as to when the demos will be available here in Na?

Not heard anything, but curious myself. I fear it'll be some silly limited thing with CN again or something. At least Japan gets codes in a couple of different magazines.

lewisgone

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if the Shiny Gengar and Diancie event is coming to Australia? I haven't been able to find any information about it. I hope I'm not going to miss out...Diancie will turn up again one day but I really don't want to miss Shiny Gengar. I'm not going to be back in the UK before the event is over so my only hope is such an event will happen in Australia? Any news?

Same goes for the demo, but I'm less stressed about missing out here. I'm already sold on the game.

Tiamant

How can Eruption (or any other fire move) not melt ice? it's beyond stupid to have a Typhlosion frozen, it's a freaking volcano!

Muku

How can Eruption (or any other fire move) not melt ice? it's beyond stupid to have a Typhlosion frozen, it's a freaking volcano!

I've always wondered about that. You can also burn Water Pokemon, right? Doesn't make much sense either. :(

ebevan91

I've always wondered about that. You can also burn Water Pokemon, right? Doesn't make much sense either. :(

Well the water Pokemon aren't actually made out of water. Most of them are based off aquatic animals. Go set a turtle, penguin, duck, fish, etc. on fire and see what happens.

EDIT: I've never actually done that, just saying. Pretty sure they'd burn.

Top Bottom