• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Proof of the power of Treasure hunter Stacking

Screenshot_2017-07-05-14-56-55.png

Screenshot_2017-07-05-15-01-39.png

For posterity

This is with One Locke and 2 Xons

I would have to do waaaaayyyy more extensive testing to know for sure who is giving me the largest bonus though

Those are well above average runs, but can realistically occur.

I run 2x Locke + 2x Xon in the Vortex and see lots and lots of T2s and T3s. T4s are still rare though.

Dammit for getting 2 T4 drops today, Guard and Tech. Bleh.

Tilith Emperor Do Us Part

This has promise.

Lyrian

My luck isn't going very well today tbh. I had 4 expeditions come back after work just now, and all 4 failed; one ~90% and three ~70%; all failure; that's a special type of lucky.

Ouch. I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing that yet. Sucks, man.

tuffymon

Buddy messaged me back finally... 5 Lightning, 3 Ramza, 1 Delita, 4 Dark Knight Cecil, 2 Luneth, 5 Gilgamesh, 1 Queen, 2 Dark Fina, 2 Emperor, 1 Rem, 2 Orlandu, 2 Freyiva, 1 Reberta, 1 Sea Breeze Dark Fina, 2 Noctis, and 3 Elza...

He's still my bud, I just... avoid talking to him with anything ffbe related >.>;

and he left me with this gem...
For the most part, my rainbow is 1 in 3 10+1...

Doctor_No

Happy Birthday Doctor_no

Happy birthday Doc!

I'm happy because I changed my team to full offense and I'm one shotting King Mog's Counterattack everytime. Can't wait for those 5k raid summons (Secretly hoping they improve a little bit the raid summon rates because of the backlash).

Thanks again!

OTKO of Mog King Challenge is definitely fun. I would wish all raids were this way where we get to challenge our strongest dps units. Hitherto, its been easily Oralan-do-able; the stratification of our dps units kinda incentives me to build stronger teams (and pull for stronger units).

How this Mog King is set up also rewards those who can't OTKO the hardest as well. Its really a win-win.

Ouch. I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing that yet. Sucks, man.

I'm glad they lowered the reward threshold or I would have been more disappointed.

Vashetti

Banned
Finally got Wilhelm to 100

Team is looking like this

Wilhelm - Golem
Noctis - Odin
Tilith - Carbuncle (will replace with Lakshmi when levelled)
Exdeath (swapping with Zyrus soon) - Ramuh
Rikku

What esper is best for Rikku? Are all my others okay?

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Ya know, for all you birthday folk, I'm going to do a YOLO pull myself...

Edit: Anyone need some Wakkas?

I did enough story missions to have 5k lapis.

Did the 10+1 with guaranty 5* ...

Fryevia

Daily free pull, gold -> Rainbow -> Orlandou

Time to buy lottery

robotuw

Finally got Wilhelm to 100

Team is looking like this

Wilhelm - Golem
Noctis - Odin
Tilith - Carbuncle (will replace with Lakshmi when levelled)
Exdeath (swapping with Zyrus soon) - Ramuh
Rikku

What esper is best for Rikku? Are all my others okay?

Rikku's main job is to stay alive, so you could do Lakshmi to keep her resistances neutral, or Titan/Irfrit for the extra hp since Golem is busy.

That team is pretty solid, especially on the defensive side. Willhelm/Rikku/Tilith will make you very hard to kill. Noctis and Exdeath/Zyrus are a little light on the damage side these days and neither is capable of chaining so you may run into that issue if you need a lot of damage fast. Good chainers are still hard to come by, but some 4* options you might have are Setzer or Chizuru. You could also consider pulling for Ashe this Friday, since she has a nice chain move.

Vashetti

Banned
Rikku's main job is to stay alive, so you could do Lakshmi to keep her resistances neutral, or Titan/Irfrit for the extra hp since Golem is busy.

That team is pretty solid, especially on the defensive side. Willhelm/Rikku/Tilith will make you very hard to kill. Noctis and Exdeath/Zyrus are a little light on the damage side these days and neither is capable of chaining so you may run into that issue if you need a lot of damage fast. Good chainers are still hard to come by, but some 4* options you might have are Setzer or Chizuru. You could also consider pulling for Ashe this Friday, since she has a nice chain move.

I have Setzer and Chizuru. I have quite a few 6* and potential 6* units. I listed them a few pages back, two secs

Same as Sasuke's post

My current team

Cecil
Noctis
Tilith
Exdeath
CoD

Other 6* maxed units

Refia
Yshtola
Rain
Lasswell
Bartz
Chizz
Firion
Fina

6* not maxed

Seven
WoL
Ariana Grande

Potential for 6* but not there yet

Wilhelm
Fohlen
Rikku
Maxwell
Kelsus
Cerius
Kefka
Snow
Nine
Mercedes
Luka
Shine
King
Minifilia
Setzer
Amelia
Moogle
Yda
Papalymo
White Witch Fina
Xon
Zyrus
Garland
Terra
Medius
Xiao

Currently levelling Wilhelm and Rikku

What do

Lyrian

Fryevia

Time to buy lottery

I'm not sure which of these two posts have the crazier pulls:

Indigo's 8 FFX unit pull, or Gromph's Fryevia + Orlandeau combo.

Both of those make my head spin.

EDIT: A shame that Indigo's pull wasn't on the FF12 banner. That would be a full bonus team (and then some) on a single pull.

I'm not sure which of these two posts have the crazier pulls:

Indigo's 8 FFX unit pull, or Gromph's Fryevia + Orlandeau combo.

Both of those make my head spin.

EDIT: A shame that Indigo's pull wasn't on the FF12 banner. That would be a full bonus team (and then some) on a single pull.
Yea I just couldn't hold back after all this talk of pulling. I suppose it wasn't a true YOLO pull though, I still have some lapis for Friday. I can't believe all these Wakkas.

Gromphs pull sins tho! Wish mine had another Fryevia included. I suspect after my crazy luck last week I will be pulling dirt for a bit.

robotuw

I have Setzer and Chizuru. I have quite a few 6* and potential 6* units. I listed them a few pages back, two secs

That's plenty of good options. Fohlen is the big name that jumps out. He's a 5* base with a good moveset and long-term potential. I'd probably replace Exdeath with him unless you need to run a mage team. Wilhelm/Tilith/Rikku can keep you alive through most everything and I'd just swap out your damage characters as needed. You'll have to look up elsewhere who chains with who since I don't remember but you could segment worthwhile damage characters into 3 categories

Chains: Fohlen, Chizuru, Setzer
Finisher: Firion, possibly Garland but Firion's better
Utility: Noctis, CoD, Bartz (low dmg but he might synergize with Fohlen well)

If you need raw damage, bring two chainers and a finisher with a friend supplying one of those. If not, maybe some utility people to round stuff out. For a general squad I'd probably bring Noctis and Fohlen. Mage crew can be Zyrus and Exdeath.

Kouriozan

Fryevia

Time to buy lottery
Dude, both crazy pulls, I mean 6 Wakka and 2 Rikku in the same 11 pull and Fryevia Orlandeay in 11 + 1 @_@
I'm sorry for you Indigo and wow damn congratz Gromph.

Vashetti

Banned
That's plenty of good options. Fohlen is the big name that jumps out. He's a 5* base with a good moveset and long-term potential. I'd probably replace Exdeath with him unless you need to run a mage team. Wilhelm/Tilith/Rikku can keep you alive through most everything and I'd just swap out your damage characters as needed. You'll have to look up elsewhere who chains with who since I don't remember but you could segment worthwhile damage characters into 3 categories

Chains: Fohlen, Chizuru, Setzer
Finisher: Firion, possibly Garland but Firion's better
Utility: Noctis, CoD, Bartz (low dmg but he might synergize with Fohlen well)

If you need raw damage, bring two chainers and a finisher with a friend supplying one of those. If not, maybe some utility people to round stuff out. For a general squad I'd probably bring Noctis and Fohlen. Mage crew can be Zyrus and Exdeath.

Thanks, I'll level Fohlen!

Celegus

My TM's are popping finally so I need some new ones. Is Black Cowl worth doing? Wilhelm's shield worth the time?

65 SPR on a shield is pretty nuts, absolutely get it. Black Cowl is okay, kind of got its lunch eaten by the Black Bandana we got during the egg event. Wouldn't take a single Hayate for it but if you've got a bunch taking up space sure.

65 SPR on a shield is pretty nuts, absolutely get it. Black Cowl is okay, kind of got its lunch eaten by the Black Bandana we got during the egg event. Wouldn't take a single Hayate for it but if you've got a bunch taking up space sure.

While the black bandana isn't bad for people that don't farm or whatever, it is in no way near a replacement for Black Cowl if it's available. More ATK and adds SPR which is going to more than likely increase in importance. As for the other hats having more ATK only two I believe have more one from a Base 5 in Prishe and the other is a 15% in ATK but everything else on it is Beatrix only.

Fohlen has the best hat simply because of Duke's TM. (30%ATK from Helm + 30%ATK from lance).

Aileen wants the D.

Yes, but that is a helm, and not a hat.

Thanks guys, guess I'll work on these for now and maybe throw in a Sozhe to fill the last slot. By the way I've been wondering for a while, what does the trust bonus at the end with the items do? I've seen it a few times applied to my whole team and hoped they all gained 0.1% but obviously doesn't appear to work that way going by the speed of it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Aileen's TM complete
Snow's is at 92%
Rest are away

Finished up getting all Raid rewards and close to the next rank, getting close to an even sweet 12 and a half hour recharge... then on to 13 hour.

Celegus

While the black bandana isn't bad for people that don't farm or whatever, it is in no way near a replacement for Black Cowl if it's available. More ATK and adds SPR which is going to more than likely increase in importance. As for the other hats having more ATK only two I believe have more one from a Base 5 in Prishe and the other is a 15% in ATK but everything else on it is Beatrix only.

Huh, I figured there would be a better one at some point on a base 4 or something (maybe we'll get a GL exclusive one though). It's definitely a solid thing to have around, but there are more impactful choices if you don't have a ton of TMs.

Valentus

Okay so messing with numbers...

Ashe:

Base MAG 179
Passives (80%) 143
2x Needles 224
Creepy Mask 30
Rainbow Robe 45
Genji Glove 18
Soul of Thamasa 0
4x Letters 358

Ramuh 60

Total 1057 MAG

1057 mag for dualcasting thundaja or dualcasting her 10 hit magic attack...

yeah... Ashe broken xD

Okay so messing with numbers...

Ashe:

Base MAG 179
Passives (80%) 143
2x Needles 224
Creepy Mask 30
Rainbow Robe 45
Genji Glove 18
Soul of Thamasa 0
4x Letters 358

Ramuh 60

Total 1057 MAG

1057 mag for dualcasting thundaja or dualcasting her 10 hit magic attack...

yeah... Ashe broken xD

Thats a shit ton of high end TMRs bro

I only have about half of that gear and materia... well maybe a bit more

I could snag a magistral crest but I dont have access to rainbow robe or a second needle

Valentus

If you use one of the other robes (lordly, siren, or magician robe) you only lose 10-15 MAG. Its not relevant.

Even you can replace Soul of Thamasa for magical crest and only spam the 10 hit magic attack, that with chaining could do a fuckload of damage.

If you use one of the other robes (lordly, siren, or magician robe) you only lose 10-15 MAG. Its not relevant.

Even you can replace Soul of Thamasa for magical crest and only spam the 10 hit magic attack, that with chaining could do a fuckload of damage.

Oh my Ashe will be a monster

Celegus

My 3 Ingus are only 35% each currently, and I actually just got the 4th on my free daily today. Should make for some fun times for Ashe or Trance Terra! Especially Thundaja with Marie's reflect... hoo boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom