• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

FFXII banner and event are tomorrow

Awakened Vaan and Penelo

Secret Vault gives 10x 10 NRG restores today, don't forget it!

Nice!

Gumi has been seriously on point with the freebies this event. Loving it!

(Ok, I also wanted to post on page 200 before the thread closed, lol).

Doctor_No

Zarg is most likely catered to the whales. Who's got most BiS TMs in the game. Maybe a few lucky dolphins can take advantage of him.

Yep, he would be for whales if you planned on building him as a finisher, which will take a lot of BiS equipment.

But as a support, his skills sets are definitely there even for F2P players. All his core support skills are built-in, and they are solid.

While personally, I'm still a little luke-warm on him, and if I ever get him, I probably would build him generically tanky, or more as a tanky mana battery.

bonkeng

This is really the most terrible 7 days of daily pull.

7th straight Wakka. Never have I pulled straight daily banner units. If only it was Abel....

Kouriozan

Screenshot of my hoard for prosperity in case Rikku eats half of it.

C1XLaaTl.jpg

across

No Brave Frontier Mog King grace period, not that I was expecting it.

No support crysts from day 1 of the Vault, not that I was expecting them.

Just another day in the world of Lapis.

Kouriozan

Saved!
Thanks for the good luck guys!

So I was preparing to make a list of pulls, use my 1st 4* ticket...

64FOaUfl.jpg

Done! Thanks for coming, bye~!
Ending results : 4* ticket -1, Rikku +1

Doublehand is actually that good? I was under the impression that Dual Wield beats it out.

In Japan doublehand stacks, in global it does not. Different trait names/equips are the only way to get it close in global (and even then really only via Olive)

That's why it's different. Dual wield is preferred in Global.

Mipcgamer

Nice Kourio, congrats!

The 10k KM pulls actually slow my phone a little bit! You can easily see whay there is no "Pull All" button when we are getting 500k coins.

Daily: Agrias #4
Excited for tomorrow.

Valentus

If rikku wol and tilith are the holy 4 trifecta, then what is agrais? Xd

Does anybody knows if a ex 3star ticket can get golds and rainbows too? Or only blues?

Alkez

Looking over the frame data and I noticed that Ashe's Sword of Kings and Rasler's Patriotic slash will chain with Reberta's Mystic Thrust. Interesting.

Thought we had until Friday to buy items from Mog for last event.

Sadly it ended on the Wednesday reset this time.

If rikku wol and tilith are the holy 4 trifecta, then what is agrais? Xd

Does anybody knows if a ex 3star ticket can get golds and rainbows too? Or only blues?

EX tickets are whatever value they are and higher. Reg is 3-5 4 is 4-5 and 5 is 5.

Agrias is great but the reason those 3 are the trifecta is because until later they are better than the 5* counterparts for the most part. Best healer/tank/support Agrias still isn't as good as Orlandu etc.

Doctor_No

Looking over the frame data and I noticed that Ashe's Sword of Kings and Rasler's Patriotic slash will chain with Reberta's Mystic Thrust. Interesting.

That's interesting. Right now there really isn't an elemental weapon that they can all equip, but down the road options do open up.

That's interesting. Right now there really isn't an elemental weapon that they can all equip, but down the road options do open up.

Rasler and Reberta work well together.

And Ashe can equip holy rod

So basically

Rasler Durandal
Ashe Holy Rod
Reberta Holy Lance
Friendlandu

Do dirty holy chains with the entire team

Alkez

Well they could all equip the Vernard (if you have the two that have been available) and Reberta can debuff fire. I guess the big issue is Ashe's attack can't go that high, and Rasler's move is not neutral. Still, if Reberta is someone's main DPS at least it's something.

Edit: there's also Rain's Greatsword from the trial for Ashe and Rasler.

evangd007

Daily: Sice

On CNY's free dailies I only got shit tier blues. This round seems to be replicating that.

EX tickets are whatever value they are and higher. Reg is 3-5 4 is 4-5 and 5 is 5.

Agrias is great but the reason those 3 are the trifecta is because until later they are better than the 5* counterparts for the most part. Best healer/tank/support Agrias still isn't as good as Orlandu etc.

Agrias is "I'm too poor to pull Orlandu, but at least I can chain with him."

Only accepting Fohlen and Reberta friends until Agrias gets her enhancements. J/K, but only kind of.

I read DefiantHermit's review of Zargabaath on reddit and tend to agree with the assessment. He does a lot of things, but there are better options for all of them. Defensive suppport? Use Rikku. Buffs? Ramza and other singers in the future. Finishers? Take your pick, and they're also much less awkward to equip. Pulling him would be DKC levels of disappointment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom