• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

In Reddit got this answer to Ace & Holy Rod + Draco Spike discussion:

Draco Spike stacks. It is best to just run 2 of them and spam Tri-Beam. I tested it out on the white dragon.
966 Mag with no Draco Spikes: 126k, 133k, 134k
938 Mag 1 Draco Spike: 188k, 190k, 215k
910 Mag 2 Draco Spikes: 262k, 271k 274k

Alkez

Nakus7v.png

Mog raid so trash they quickly programmed another one as compensation.

LOL. This is a joke I swear.

Speaking of jokes, I've got not 1, but 2 responses from Gumi now lmao.

across

What are the thoughts on the anniversary bundle? I'm tempted to get it, and yet... at the same time, having only half an EX list (cough no Lorraine), kinda turns me off in case they decide differently...

I'm a bit lukewarm on it. I suppose it depends on how my pulls tomorrow go. I'm shooting for Ashe, with ~20 tickets and a 10+1 earmarked to get her. I would maybe go in for the bundle if that fails. If I get her off of a daily or something then I'll probably leave it.

It's good value relative to normal Lapis purchasing, I guess? Which is itself kinda bad value. So...

Xion86

I did enough story missions to have 5k lapis.

Did the 10+1 with guaranty 5* ...

Fryevia

Daily free pull, gold -> Rainbow -> Orlandou

Time to buy lottery

Damn!...that's quite a start :eek: extremely lucky. Time to Divine Ruination chain everything! ;)

Alkez

I want to go for Ashe. Tbh I want 2 Ashe, but Rasler looks like a worse version of Cecil to me that it makes me hesitant. I'll spend a few tickets, see how it goes. Probably get Rikku in the first pull lol.

tuffymon

I'm a bit lukewarm on it. I suppose it depends on how my pulls tomorrow go. I'm shooting for Ashe, with ~20 tickets and a 10+1 earmarked to get her. I would maybe go in for the bundle if that fails. If I get her off of a daily or something then I'll probably leave it.

It's good value relative to normal Lapis purchasing, I guess? Which is itself kinda bad value. So...

I feel like I'd just get it to stockpile for a better banner, just the whole EX point situation makes me wonder... I can think of a couple ways of getting screwed in that manner. Guess I have a few more days to consider.

Syntsui

I want to go for Ashe. Tbh I want 2 Ashe, but Rasler looks like a worse version of Cecil to me that it makes me hesitant. I'll spend a few tickets, see how it goes. Probably get Rikku in the first pull lol.

Rasler has a top tier TM for tanks and exists solely for that (and maybe to set up chains for this event).

tuffymon

wtf is up with that kit? bonus attack for swords or greatswords... more bonus attack and now hp for using a light elemental weapon... 20% physical/magical dodge, 100% hp recovery / 50% mp recovery st (probably not usable on self), and imperial commander for an hp/def/mp recovery for 5 turns? 50% counter of physical or magical? what's not to like about this guy >.>;

he just screams to go combat style with excal, dual wield, dks, and large sword mastery >.>;

Syntsui

There is definetely potential to make him an unkillable support that always keeps up the 40% elemental resistances and the party with full MP.

I honestly like what I'm seeing here. These ATK/MAG passives are a trap, he won't hit hard and he is not supposed to anyway (Unless they create a MAG based fire Katana/Hammer/Spear in the future).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay a couple more basic question - who are the best non base 5* Chainers in this game ?

About Setzer Cheese, if i wanna use him for Gilgamesh do i even have to max lvl 6* him or is it enough to get him far enough to learn Double Dice with his 5* version ? Would def. save me up alot of exp for now since i have to level two of them.

One more thing, is DualWield important/useful when using Edgar/Cupid Luna Chainsaw atk prior to Double Dice ?

If so i def. need to farm one more Dual Wield down the line.

Rixa

Good morning!
WELP
Same coins?
French Lid as raid reward?

Looks like a "level up all your units raid" so I'm ok with this.

Me too. I learned that Locke's, five of them need levels. Also Rikku needs levels and have bunch of other units I could level.

cw_sasuke

Me too. I learned that Locke's, five of them need levels. Also Rikku needs levels and have bunch of other units I could level.

Wait...why do you need to level so many Lockes ? Isnt one of them enough for a higher reward chance ?

cw_sasuke

Anecdoctal evidences seem to be suggest that the more the better.

Interesting. Is Lockes Treasure Hunter the Same Skill as Xons Master Thief ?
If so i might need to level another Xon/Locke as well while im running Chamber of Gems for Ability Awakening material.

bonkeng

Zarg, on paper, looks broken as fuck.

Passives to all stats w/ equipments.
ST Full heal w/ 50% MP heal.
AoE 60% all stat buff.
300% ST physical damage w/ -50% Light resist.
600% AoE Light magic damage w/ AoE 20% Damage Mitigation.
AoE 40% all element resist.
Dispel.
20% physical + magic evasion.

But I wonder how he is in actual usage. Specially to those who have the 4* trinity.

His role is more like Noctis. Covers whichever hole your party needs, but not excelling at one role.

He's gonna be a godlike finisher for Orlandus. That 600% AoE will deal 900% after Light debuff. I'm guessing his build will be Katana+Sword+L&A like Fryevia.

Lyrian

I honestly expected 80%, oh well, silly me.

It's going to be a looooooooooong time to naturally power ramp up to +100% to all buffs before Gumi will let enhanced Ramza come out to play.

Well, we're up to +60% now. Baby steps.

But, yeah, another piece of evidence that is suggests that Ramza's enhancements won't even remotely show up until at least after Roy appears on Global.

Lyrian

Also, lol at Gumi going "Hey, I see you went all in chasing Rikku and Tidus this week". Now, here's a 5* base support that power creeps Global instead."

Its Orlandeau --> Fryevia all over again.

Lyrian

But I wonder how he is in actual usage. Specially to those who have the 4* trinity.

Those magic words, right there.

Here we go with Gumi attempting to break up the JP Holy Trinity.

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see how it plays out.

Ken

AoE 60% all stat buff.
Dispel.

His role is more like Noctis. Covers whichever hole your party needs, but not excelling at one role.

He's gonna be a godlike finisher for Orlandus. That 600% AoE will deal 900% after Light debuff. I'm guessing his build will be Katana+Sword+L&A like Fryevia.

he has nice numbers but super hard to gear. you have to give up pretty much all his bonuses to gear him like a typical MAG caster.

Doctor_No

AoE 60% all stat buff.
Dispel.

He would be so much better if his attacks were either all physical or all magic. He has too many stats you have to take care on him and his base magic isn't very high; though he can equip Letter of Arms and Fryevia's Needle (or Enhancer).

He seems like he would be a good support to Wilhelm/WoL for those long drawn out battles. 60% AoE buff + stat resist on opening turns and selective 100% buff in between. In addition to that he has damage mitigation, elemental resist, you can get him to 100% evade fairly easily, and can evade death 1 time.

One thing that really makes him better than Rikku or Tillith as a support is Rejuvenate, and the fact it only takes 50MP to heal 50% MP to a single target. If he can use it on himself its pretty much infinite MP.

That Berserk Crest addition is kinda cute, though completely useless. That was his mechanic in the FF12 Trials which you fight him; he casts Berserk on the other Judges.

bonkeng

Also, lol at Gumi going "Hey, I see you went all in chasing Rikku and Tidus this week". Now, here's a 5* base support that power creeps Global instead."

Its Orlandeau --> Fryevia all over again.

Orlandu to Fryevia is kinda in-your-face power bump. Although she's much harder to gear than Landu, she's a direct upgrade when BiS is taken into account.

But what they're doing here is combine 3 units into 1 (physical, magical, support). Which means wasted stats and skills if you choose a path.

he has nice numbers but super hard to gear. you have to give up pretty much all his bonuses to gear him like a typical MAG caster.
He would be so much better if his attacks were either all physical or all magic. He has too many stats you have to take care on him and his base magic isn't very high; though he can equip Letter of Arms and Fryevia's Needle (or Enhancer).

He seems like he would be a good support to Wilhelm/WoL for those long drawn out battles. 60% AoE buff + stat resist on opening turns and selective 100% buff in between. In addition to that he has damage mitigation, elemental resist, you can get him to 100% evade fairly easily, and can evade death 1 time.

One thing that really makes him better than Rikku or Tillith as a support is Rejuvenate, and the fact it only takes 50MP to heal 50% MP to a single target. If he can use it on himself its pretty much infinite MP.

That Berserk Crest addition is kinda cute, though completely useless. That was his mechanic in the FF12 Trials which you fight him; he casts Berserk on the other Judges.

Zarg is most likely catered to the whales. Who's got most BiS TMs in the game. Maybe a few lucky dolphins can take advantage of him.

Who is part of the 4* Trinity ? Tillith, Rikku..and ?

Warrior of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom