• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

lupinko

Thanks a million :)

Don't mention it. I figure that's a better Celebi than the one you lost since it has those TMs. :)

Legendary Hustlin' said:
Gen 3 Events and Dream Radar Legendaries Swapmeet repost for the new page:

Wishmaker Jirachi
+TM Water Pulse
Rash
Relaxed
Lonely
Serious

-vanilla +berry
Impish x3 Salac
Quirky x5 Ganlon
Gentle Ganlon
Relaxed Salac
Docile Ganlon
Gentle Salac

Reserve: BlazeBreak - Quirky TM, 7echnicolor - Rash Ganlon, Blue Ninja - Gentle TM, Jeff Vader - Naive TM

Ageto Celebi
+TMs Water Pulse & Giga Drain
Gentle
Naughty x2
Naive
Quiet
Brave
Docile

-vanilla
Bashful
Impish
Quiet
Naive
Lonely
Quirky
Adamant

Reserve: BlazeBreak - Bashful TM, 7echnicolor - Careful, Blue Ninja - Mild TM

Colosseum Pikachu (comes with Light Ball)

Brave/M

Dream Radar Legendaries (ask for any what I have available or I can do a complete set for you with your OT name (cannot exceed 7 characters) and gender)

CorvoSol - Landorus, Tornadus

Hey Jeff Vader can I get shiny Shroomish instead, iirc I accepted a Bagon from Blue Ninja already. I get lost with these trades.

Don't mention it. I figure that's a better Celebi than the one you lost since it has those TMs. :)

Hey Jeff Vader can I get shiny Shroomish instead, iirc I accepted a Bagon from Blue Ninja already. I get lost with these trades.

Eh? Yeah no problem! I know I haven't been able to catch you online since that one day.

Panzon

I fell asleep at some point lol. Yeah today sounds fine. When will you be online?
Seems like our problem is the time zones. I brought my 3ds to work so whenever you get on let me know and I'll take a quick break to sneak in the trade ;)

Edit: Just noticed the message above me

Panzon

Ok. But according to my 3DS you have yet to add me :)
Shit man, the connection is not stable at all :(

Could've sworn I had already added you but either way don't worry. Gonna try my best to make sure we do this today. Just PM me though so that we don't feel up the thread with our shenanigans :p

jelmerjt

Shit man, the connection is not stable at all :(

Could've sworn I had already added you but either way don't worry. Gonna try my best to make sure we do this today. Just PM me though so that we don't feel up the thread with our shenanigans :p

No problem haha. Will PM you yeah :)

Muku

I wouldn't say it was worth resetting for one. Though, aren't event Pokemon shiny blocked? Or am I remembering something wrong?

Either way, it'd be better -- and what I plan on doing -- is breeding mine to get a shiny HA Pumpkaboo. Should probably get started .. want one with a Halloween birthday, but doubt I'll get that lucky. (Would love a shiny Treevant born on that day too.) Unfortunately, Halloween party friend throws is actually on Halloween this year, so less time to do that even on Halloween. (Works that it's also on a Friday this year.)

I imagine would take a lot of SRing to get a 6IV event one.. especially considering it's not a legendary so you don't get the 3 perfect IVs by default.

I wouldn't say it was worth resetting for one. Though, aren't event Pokemon shiny blocked? Or am I remembering something wrong?

Either way, it'd be better -- and what I plan on doing -- is breeding mine to get a shiny HA Pumpkaboo. Should probably get started .. want one with a Halloween birthday, but doubt I'll get that lucky. (Would love a shiny Treevant born on that day too.) Unfortunately, Halloween party friend throws is actually on Halloween this year, so less time to do that even on Halloween. (Works that it's also on a Friday this year.)

I imagine would take a lot of SRing to get a 6IV event one.. especially considering it's not a legendary so you don't get the 3 perfect IVs by default.

You could just repeatedly reset the date on your 3DS to Halloween. Heck, you could start now. I've received Kalos Pokemon on WT from the years 2001 and 2017.

Muku

You could just repeatedly reset the date on your 3DS to Halloween. Heck, you could start now. I've received Kalos Pokemon on WT from the years 2001 and 2017.

I know I could, but feels like cheating, haha. :( Thought about it earlier this year, but I really want it to be on Halloween. I've received Pokemon from 2001 as well as far as 2020 I believe. I tend to get rid of the ones dated before the day I get them because.. I dunno, I'm weird like that.

EDIT:FC-1848-2662-4262 Please PM with yours if you want somthing

Since I stopped trading in game I have a lot of stuff that are worthless to me now since I got them from GTS/In game trades:

Reshiram

Zekrom

Tornadus

palkia

Dialga

Groudon

Rayquaza

Kyogre

Kyurem

Zapdos

Latios

Ho-Oh

Lugia

Raikou

Entei

Celebi

Will probably give some of my High Tier event's soon once I manage to get them legitimately

UPDATE:Darkrai

Firestorm

That would be so awesome!

I'd be game for that. If Fire isn't, I'd still be up for taking you on the offer Fire.
Sure! PreyingShark, grab me on IRC sometime and we can trade. I wish I was less forgetful so I could have at least got the Smeargle in 2013 given it happened in my hometown x.x

lupinko

Is Japanese White Gengar still going on? Since I have that NA X cart now I figured why the hell not?

I already have four. Lol

Anyway I'm back in Japan now, so people in NA who I trade with the crazy times have returned.

Kirlia

Banned
Is Japanese White Gengar still going on? Since I have that NA X cart now I figured why the hell not?

I already have four. Lol

Anyway I'm back in Japan now, so people in NA who I trade with the crazy times have returned.

We're getting shiny Gengar in the US, yeah? In any case, I still need to get my Super Size Pumpkaboo. Free Rocky Helmet is certainly rad.

Muku

I already have four. Lol

Yeah until Oct 14. And welcome back! Haha.

OraleeWey

I'd imagine by November there should be some good deals cause Black Friday.

Meanwhile my random battles are full of disconnects especially when I out wall their wall.
Random battles restore your Pokemon to full health so sometimes people enter a battle and quit immediately.

Anyone participating in the ghost battles? I had a blast during the fairy face off. I am looking forward to doing it again at the end of the month.

I already have four. Lol

Are you interested in anything here for one of those Gengar codes (multiple shinies ofcourse)

Macka

Does anyone know if the Shiny Gengar & Diancie codes are region locked? I live in Australia but have an American 3DS, so if they are...shit.

Japanese Gengar isn't a code it's a local event, I can't offer a code but I can get you one for a trade since I basically have two specific farming only carts at the moment.

thank you I know It's worth more than what I offered I also have a lot of DreamBall HA breedable in addition to the shinies

Muku

When they released themes this week on 3DS, I was stoked until I realized they were all Mario characters (+1 Link one). See there are Pokemon themes for the OR and AS 3DS's coming out soon here. I'm so dying for them to get a Pokemon one out for my normal stuff. :( I updated my US 3DS's, but waiting on my JPN one. WTB Charizard theme for it.

On a side note, I'm assuming most folks don't even RNG on R/S/E. ;_; This has been a lesson in I should look this stuff up before I jump head first into something.

Edit: Do we know at the moment if we're getting any new dual-type Pokemon combinations?

lupinko

When they released themes this week on 3DS, I was stoked until I realized they were all Mario characters (+1 Link one). See there are Pokemon themes for the OR and AS 3DS's coming out soon here. I'm so dying for them to get a Pokemon one out for my normal stuff. :( I updated my US 3DS's, but waiting on my JPN one. WTB Charizard theme for it.

On a side note, I'm assuming most folks don't even RNG on R/S/E. ;_; This has been a lesson in I should look this stuff up before I jump head first into something.

Edit: Do we know at the moment if we're getting any new dual-type Pokemon combinations?

But RSE has the easy RNG and RS have the easiest RNG!

My Careful Shiny Registeel with Seismic Toss smiles as a result, I guess somehow. Lol

thank you I know It's worth more than what I offered I also have a lot of DreamBall HA breedable in addition to the shinies

I will take your offer, but I have to decide on what I want. Choice of nature on the Gengar?

Wait for everyone else it's just SR to get Insomnia for Pumpkinboo right?

Muku

My Careful Shiny Registeel with Seismic Toss smiles as a result, I guess somehow. Lol

I will take your offer, but I have to decide on what I want. Choice of nature on the Gengar?

Perhaps, just more work on my end. :( Going to go through with it, but really disappointed in the thing a bit.

Yeah, just SR to get Insomnia.

Modest/Timid would be great,and I value my Insomnia Pakoombo as no more than a comp shiny
so you can have that one as well.

lupinko

Modest/Timid would be great,and I value my Insomnia Pakoombo as no more than a comp shiny
so you can have that one as well.

I don't need the Pumpkinboo, during this month I can farm a bunch if I want to, I already have 3. :p

I want Female DreamBall Aerodactyl and Female Dreamball Scyther, do you have any bred/caught Shinies that are Kalos native, uncloned and not hacked via powersaves?

I don't need the Pumpkinboo, during this month I can farm a bunch if I want to, I already have 3. :p

I want Female DreamBall Aerodactyl and Female Dreamball Scyther, do you have any bred/caught Shinies that are Kalos native, uncloned and not hacked via powersaves?

None of my shinies are cloned/hacked and they are all KB but they are via Hatch link (I don't use power save for the ESV but battle videos) the details are in the spreadsheet

lupinko

Sure since the rate for one of those Gengar is like 8-10 comp anything less would be welcomed :)

Did you want the Gengar in English or Japanese? Also did you want a Wondercard proof too?

I want the shiny DreamBall swift swim Psyduck, and can I get another shiny? If so, then the Timid Eevee.

Those and the competitive Pokes for Pokemon Center Japan White Mega Gengar.

Did you want the Gengar in English or Japanese? Also did you want a Wondercard proof too?

I want the shiny DreamBall swift swim Psyduck, and can I get another shiny? If so, then the Timid Eevee.

Those and the competitive Pokes for Pokemon Center Japan White Mega Gengar.

was thinking more like 4 shinies but if you just want 2 then sure, eng and wonder card would be lovely, and my breedables are imperfect 5IV I hope it's o.k

lupinko

was thinking more like 4 shinies but if you just want 2 then sure, eng and wonder card would be lovely, and my breedables are imperfect 5IV I hope it's o.k

Wait? If you insist, then I want two more Shinies! The drought Vulpix and the Naive Lightning Rod Pichu.

The breeding projects are ok, because I'm just going to rebreed them anyway, so IVs for those don't matter.

Shinies:
Naive HA Pichu
Modest HA Vulpix
Modest HA Psyduck
Timid Eevee

Breedables:
DreamBall EM Scyther
DreamBall EM Aerodactyl

That is what I'd like.

Wait? If you insist, then I want two more Shinies! The drought Vulpix and the Naive Lightning Rod Pichu.

The breeding projects are ok, because I'm just going to rebreed them anyway, so IVs for those don't matter.

Shinies:
Naive HA Pichu [Volt Tackle,Fake Out, Lucky Chant,Wish]
Modest HA Vulpix [Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Disable, Extransory]
Modest HA Psyduck [Clear Smog, Encore, Confuse Ray,Hypnosis]
Timid Eevee [Wish,Yawn,Charm,Curse]

Breedables:
DreamBall EM Scyther
DreamBall EM Aerodactyl

That is what I'd like.

Deal let me know when you're ready, now I am going to keep this Ganger but if would like to trade again please let me know I could use some more as trade tokens

Edit: Edited in the EM into the quote.

lupinko

Deal let me know when you're ready, now I am going to keep this Ganger but if would like to trade again please let me know I could use some more as trade tokens

Oh it's getting late here, I can do it tomorrow though.

I just have to get this X cart up to Santalune first to get your Gengar (and my Pumpkinboo), before I wipe the save to farm another Gengar before the 14th when it ends.

Top Bottom