• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll : Playstation 5 stages of grief

What stage are you in ?

• Denial

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Anger

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Bargaining

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Depression

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

quest

Not Banned from OT
To be fair we haven't seen the price on these things yet... PS5 @ $399 is a deal, even Xbox fans won't pass up.
We have not but I think 499.99 is almost guaranteed st this point. The world economy sucks to much to go higher and they won't eat big losses stock holders these days. I say that is a very fair price for both a much better deal than in 2013 when we got 1 mid range and 1ow end device for the same or 100 cheaper when these are legitimate high end.

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
I'm in the stage where I'm glad I can play games that aren't halo, gears and forza.
Other than Halo and Forza, I really love all the BC games and all the 3rd party games. There’s nothing close to a shortage of good games on Xbox.

Other than Halo and Socom, there’s not too much that could sway me to either Sony or MS. This isn’t like back in the day where Sony had exclusives like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.

GreatnessRD

I'm angry! Was looking forward to legacy backwards compatibility with PS1, 2 and perhaps 3. Holding out mild hope that it will be announced at a later date. But it is what it is.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I don't get upset over inferior specs to another console. It's all for bragging rights. People will change narratives in an instant to defend their favorite platform.

Right now, I'm not hyped for next gen consoles, and that's maybe because I haven't seen any true next gen games outside of some small teaser footage.

I'm looking forward to FF7, RE3 and TLOU 2. I hope we get day one patches that are 4K 60fps day on on the PS5.

Bankai

The PS5 will be way more powerful than the Xbox SEX, that SSD is gonna do magic.. you'll see! Why won't they add the PS3 BC this is bullshit!! But hey, maybe we can all learn from eachother and agree to disagree? Ow well, the world is fucked up anyway and I hate my life. But always remember: tomorrow might be better, everyhting will be fine, even though...

PS5 is better.

I feel like I'm too old. Doom Eternal came out. I didn't buy it. I did buy Doom 64 and replay more Doom and Doom 2 though. I think I'm at that age where new games don't tickle me like my old favs.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Why would I ever want to argue with someone that has been worshiping every Sony hardware decision for over 2 decades ? My opinion on the hardware of both new consoles has been already expressed in multiple threads, why would I bother with one of the biggest console warriors in the history of gaf ?

Not sure, but I always make time for my fans that keep saying they are not bothering to write to me anymore and yet still do. Do you need an autograph or something? A selfie if you are in the great garden, the Southeast? Ah no, we are in lockdown now, silly me.

So either you have been staking my post history or you are an alt/banned user under a new account and you still remember me.
You may still want to argue if you had a point though, the focus on the personal attacks first tells me you do not have much if any at all.

Last edited:

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
I can't wait to drink the tears of teh XBOX fan bois as they succomb to the fact the PS5 will take the crown for the BEST games, the FASTEST load times and the MOST sold units whilst the 1ST PARTY games look the BEST comparatively .

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Im in the acceptance stage, as in, its happening and I look forward to great games produced by Sony.

I also look forward to what MS will do with its new system.

Wow, that wasnt tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom