• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon: Who would you bang, if you had the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh4niel

Lara Croft before the reboot. Not only is she fine as hell, she's independent, likes an adventure and has money.

Reboot Lara is too whingey for me.

kunonabi

Natsu from Rival Schools I guess since she checks most of my ideal woman boxes as far as physical features go.

everyone.gif

DarkKyo

There's something about the term "bang" that makes this query even grosser and tactless than the question is on its own.

Polygon can do a million more of these and the pie charts if it means that we get another piece like the Final Fantasy VII one.

The majority of that website is a noble sacrifice so that could exist.

Tifa Lockhart
Princess Garnet
Bayonetta
Lara Croft
Amazon, sorceress and elf from dragons crown
The casts of Senran Kagura and all fighting games

kingbean

The frankness of this article makes me feel a little awkward. It seems like a conversation I would have had with my friends in college at 3am after playing video games for 15 hours and we were all cracked out of our minds on mountain dew and gummy worms.

I guess it's not weird to be attracted to characters made to be attractive but it still seems somewhat unusual to just come out and state that you'd like to grind your junk into a fictional character... At least in a public forum.

hohoXD123

I just read the title and was about to post how stupid this was. But then I read the OP. He wrote a fictional character a fucking letter?!

ReaperXL7

Why is this a "lol games journalism" issue? I mean, you have stuff like this in regular journalism all the time, Cosmo is filled with it as at the editorial sextions and entertainment fluff sections.

Just a dumb fun thing to do for Valentines day

I choose Tina from DOA.

latest

Why is this a "lol games journalism" issue? I mean, you have stuff like this in regular journalism all the time, Cosmo is filled with it as at the editorial sextions and entertainment fluff sections.

Just a dumb fun thing to do for Valentines day

I feel like self proclaimed "gamers" err on the side of taking themselves far too seriously pretty often.

Ellie from Borderlands 2. For someone who likes bigger women, video games don't provide many choices beyond the characters I create myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom