• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon: Who would you bang, if you had the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky

Banned
Reggie i guess

Damn right!

89b.gif

benzopil

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts
Chloe from Life is Strange
D.Va and Mercy from Overwatch
2B from Nier Automata
Velvet from Tales of Berseria
Chiaki from Danganronpa 2

nah, my list will be too long, I should stop

Why is this a "lol games journalism" issue? I mean, you have stuff like this in regular journalism all the time, Cosmo is filled with it as at the editorial sextions and entertainment fluff sections.

Just a dumb fun thing to do for Valentines day

I choose Tina from DOA.

Lol Cosmo ain't journalism. Words on paper is not journalism.

I'm pretty sure people that follow politics are less self-serious than gamers that make posts like this. Jesus. Loosen up.

Seriously, lol. Games are jam-packed with heavy sexualization, it shouldn't be surprising or really shame-inducing that it works.

Sex is fun, also, there's no reason why people can't act like it is.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Sure Polygon you go with that angle, not like I take you seriously after the nonsense that was the Mario Kart 8 pie chart, speaking of that shouldn't they be working hard in cooking up another one for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Mayb Tawna

Errrr okay, a little disturbing but okay.

Isn't she 17?

Depending on where you live having sex with a 17 year old is legal, heck having sex with a 16 year old is legal in the UK.

Regginator

Also, the Arkhamverse has some sexy as FUCK ladies as well. Catwoman, Ivy (not the AK design, didn't really like her look there), Batgirl (pre-Oracle), Harley, mmmmm.

latest

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Wasn't... Orta like 14-16 years old or something in PDO? Which is an amusing acronym now for this topic.

ReaperXL7

Lol Cosmo ain't journalism. Words on paper is not journalism.

I don't really disagree though I have seen sections where they do cover news. I wouldn't really Polygon a serious journalistic outlet either though if I'm being fair.

My point is more that many outlets that do serious pieces also have a habit of doing dumb fluff stuff also.

kingbean

I just read the title and was about to post how stupid this was. But then I read the OP. He wrote a fictional character a fucking letter?!

Yeah, I couldn't actually read the letter because it was too awkward.
Some people are just really expressive in their own... unique way?

Isn't she 17?
I think in DOA5 she's like 19. In the first game they were supposed to be 17.

I'd partake in the sexy time with most female video game characters. Not too many ugly ones outside of horror games.
Yeah, most females in video games are meant to be attractive in some way. It's just how willing people are to look past the lack of humanity/clearly unrealistically shaped characters can be.

This is amazing

So is your avatar.

13ruce

Banned
Ehm wtf oh it's Polygon.. But i will play along: Midna, Zelda from BotW or Hyrule Warriors, Samus, Female shephard, lara croft, Tifa, chun-li, Shanoa(castlevania), Link (i am normally not into man but for this i would make an exeption) and Aloy.

It makes sense to quote Kuchera's. There's something in it that really reflects the kind of man he is, though I don't expect it's intentional. Quintessential Polygon.

The rest, from what I can see, is white noise - top-of-head answers from a group of no-names. May as well have polled Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom