• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon: Who would you bang, if you had the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon!

Modbot is being surprisingly merciful today.

Adrian Andrews from the Ace Attorney series is the best.

OF COURSE I GET TOP OF THE PAGE. EVERYBODY LOOK AT WHAT A LOSER I AM.

Dali

Orta? Wait... orta? How old is she? I remember seeing art of her and thinking she was clearly modelled after Leon: The professional era Portman. Somebody need to call the cops on this Kuchera guy.

My pick would be Etna.

UKWOLRQ.gif

came for this, thank you!!!

that being said....

966585-shania_10.jpg

I guess this was my first waifu before the term was coined.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The key to life is to simultaneously indulge in a thing while also feeling superior to other people who do the same.
This sounds like the life lesson of a Mike Judge movie.

vern

Probably any of the girls from the Lunar games I guess. Those bromides did a number on me when I was in high school.

poodaddy

Yes, I don't like the original
I support you on this completely; Tifas original design is blatant spank bait and it's juvenile as fuck. Advent Children design is infinitely superior. Hopefully in FFVII remake they really rework her original....proportions....

Modbot is being surprisingly merciful today.

Adrian Andrews from the Ace Attorney series is the best.

OF COURSE I GET TOP OF THE PAGE. EVERYBODY LOOK AT WHAT A LOSER I AM.

Don't worry this will be a 100 page thread incoming. It'll get buried soon enough.

5Dx4Q3p.jpg

kingbean

I love how this thread tries to balance outrage at Polygon for asking such a crude question and genuine discussion of said question because people actually do find it interesting to think about. The key to life is to simultaneously indulge in a thing while also feeling superior to other people who do the same.

I think just most people enjoy talking about sex.

Elixist

lulu___final_fantasy_x_by_diabolumberto-d90qu5g.jpg

240bce9a2844ac5b699d37e756ff73e1.jpg

ffx lulu, strong raveness, stockings, nice rack, a bit emo, haunting eyes, hnnngg

for a wilder side

widowmaker (overwatch) ,

widowmaker___overwatch_by_sciamano240-da4l0el.jpg

juri (sf4/5) ,

1274561-juri.jpg

ramelethal (guilty gear)

tumblr_nfh3psq40E1s0fo0zo1_500.gif

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Can't decide between my two Dragon's Dogma baes

Fournival

Gt+mercedes+get+that+weak+out+of+here+_236554c605b51bab49db7ef8135f1ded.png

or

Feste

feste-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-20.3.jpg

Oh you know me. Lets make it a double.

But seriously, Crash Bandicoot

Why is this a "lol games journalism" issue? I mean, you have stuff like this in regular journalism all the time, Cosmo is filled with it as at the editorial sextions and entertainment fluff sections.

Just a dumb fun thing to do for Valentines day

I choose Tina from DOA.

latest
Comparing their journalism to the likes of entertainment fluff is kind of doubling down on why people are making fun of it in the first place.

"Why are people making fun of games journalism? There are other shitty journalists in magazines like Cosmo. You know, that magazine no one looks to for good jorunalism?"

The answer is because there are too many Cosmo-ish websites in Games Journalism and not very many that actually do good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom