• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

i'mma LMAO when this Bond song all y'all hanger-oners are clinging to doesn't go anywhere.
bhuHH.gif

Christopher

So uhh... I don't really listen to pop music, but I just heard really new great song on the radio by this artist, Psy called "Gangnam Style."

Then I heard he's like #1 in the WHOLE WORLD.

If he's #1 in the WHOLE WORLD, then why isn't he on the front page of POP GAF's thread.

Is this thread harboring lookism against Psy?

1dESX.jpg

Disgusting its like a Korean Kesha style song

xaosslug

Um, it's an ADELE single, it will slay.

not really. It's a song for a soundtrack, and a Bond film no less...
4qphY.gif

tbph, I don't think her fans are as devoted/here for ha as y'all think/want. 21 owned lives, and peeps were living for it, but not necessarily her. We'll see, tho. I think she can easily bring the hits when it's HER music, but I don't think peeps are gonna care for a soundtrack single. LOL

V9deo.gif

Styles

not really. It's a song for a soundtrack, and a Bond film no less...
4qphY.gif

tbph, I don't think her fans are as devoted/here for ha as y'all think/want. 21 owned lives, and peeps were living for it, but not necessarily her. We'll see, tho. I think she can easily bring the hits when it's HER music, but I don't think peeps are gonna care for a soundtrack single. LOL

media

And it went on to sell over one million copies, and it was just a promotional single.
4qphY.gif

Bladenic

Fun Fact: Ke$ha's Cannibal sold about as much as Bionic WW. kiiiiii

I've seen plenty of flaws

Except Cannibal was an EP, not an overly bloated mess. And at least it managed to produce a #1 single and another top 10 smash. Oh well.

tumblr_m9uxxqJZrQ1rfgtqyo1_400.gif

i'mma LMAO when this Bond song all y'all hanger-oners are clinging to doesn't go anywhere.
bhuHH.gif

Funny, that's how the collective world will feel for Christina and her fans when Your Body doesn't go anywhere yet you will still be clinging to it.

tumblr_maof55vFYt1qc8ngyo1_400.gif

xaosslug

https://instagr.am/p/bQ4BD/media/?size=

And it went on to sell over one million copies, and it was just a promotional single.
4qphY.gif

um... Taylor Swift has massive tween stanbase that are, INDEED, checking for her and The Hunger Games is on that Twilight-hype shit (if anything much of Taylor's godly status is thanks to her being involved in THG's), so let's not.

KQVWL.gif

Koodo

Banned
bhuHH.gif
I'm more concerned about the theme being a quality opening to my most awaited movie of the year, especially after the homewrecking abomination in Quantum of Solace. Your faves being re-scalped is a mere diversion.

isAhGQeHsH5E4.gif

So this is actually happening?
EON or Sony still haven't made an official announcement, but it's 99% certain that ADELE was chosen.

Especially after that cover art was found embedded into the 007 website.

Yes, thank you for illustrating my point.
cgnRB.jpg

EON or Sony still haven't made an official announcement, but it's 99% certain that ADELE was chosen.

Especially after that cover art was found embedded into the 007 website.

How exciting. Having her visage in the barrel of a gun makes her look even MORE larger than life.

Take note, Xtincta.

Wikipedia says Explosions would release on september 30th. WHERE THE FUCK IS MAH SONG!!!!!

Also unrelated. Yesterday i heard a taylor swift song for the first time ever. I guess a local radio channel has a "shitty disney generic tween singalong hour". Its the only explanation, because thankfully shes non-existant in my country otherwise.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/oct/01/justin-bieber-vomits-on-stage?newsfeed=true

Justin Bieber vomits on stage on first night of world tour
Singer says drinking too much milk is to blame after throwing up twice in front of audience in Arizona

On the first night of his world tour, Justin Bieber didn't throw up once; he threw up twice. After vomiting all over centre-stage, the teen star blamed his digestive pyrotechnics on having drunk too much milk before the concert.

As YouTube can attest, everything seemed fine when Bieber bounded on stage on Saturday night, in Glendale, Arizona. But as he cavorted through a performance of Out of Town Girl, bustling up stairs and sidling up to back-up dancers, the gig took a turn for the gastric. Suddenly Bieber turned his back to the crowd, bent over, and spat up his supper. He then rushed backstage. The dancers gamely continued dancing.

Bieber did return, according to the Hollywood Reporter, announcing a plan to "slow things down". But within a few songs, the 18-year-old again fled the spotlights. When he came sheepishly back to the mic, Bieber did not mince his words. "It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people," he said. "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?" As is their wont, Bieber's fans shrieked their approval.

The rest of the show was mercifully pukeless. Later that night, Bieber posted a photograph of himself in bed, doleful, "getting better for tomorrow's show". When the singer finally tweeted a reason for his retching, the explanation was suspiciously milquetoast: "Milk was a bad choice!" he wrote. "Lol."

Saturday's concert marked the beginning of Bieber's 84-date world tour. He will play the UK in February.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA_BPb061ew

A rare chance to see the creative process behind the creation of his singles.

Christopher

I'm over Taylor Swift, please have a seat, with all your break up blues shit.

I honestly hope that Your Body ends up doing well it's actually a great song and a call to form back to Christina Aguleria. Not Myself Tonight was actually performing a lot better at the same time this was..and that wasn't nearly as good as this.

Adele joins the ranks of Madona, Tina Turner, and other greats who have sung bond songs. Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom