• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibuWfXYasMfyLX.GIF

botty

Banned
waiT that was recorded a while ago.

Robyn hasn't been on tour for a while. According to the video, she said she is going back to the studio to write once it was over.

trash2.gif

Fey

Banned
i am confused with that skype thing. i feel like if she had something planned, they would state like, "GAGA WILL BE ANNOUNCING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT HER FORTHCOMING ALBUM ENTITLED 'ARTPOP'!"

but on the other hand, she doesn't want to hype this album as much as she did with BTW, and perhaps doesn't want to attract too much attention to this.

ibjSdOb93Cfx4l.gif

cory64

ARTPoP (volume 1): March 2013

AR † POP (volume 2): September 2013

A r T P O p (volume 3) : May 2014

"lead single" released June 2014

A R T P O P (3-disc final version): August 2014

royalan

I'm confused about what's going on with Jessie Ware's music in the US.

They completely removed Devotion from US music stores...only to replace it with an EP that is rather weak and mostly Devotion tracks.

Why not just rerelease Devotion. I'm not here for them trying to release Devition AGAIN down the line. I hope we're getting a new album...but then why remove Devotion?

royalan

Wasn't she having issues with Big Pun's estate?

Yeah, but that only explains 110%/Are You Ever Gonna (listen to this version of the song)

Honestly, I'm gonna be mad if they removed Devotion JUST to milk the material over a BS "EP" and another Devotion release.

I want new tracks, and lots of them. Or else my money will stay nice and COZY in my wallet.

Fey

Banned
just saw a video of perez "twerking" to pour it up
okIAQ.gif

can never listen to that song again
okIAQ.gif

not that i ever would have anyways but still
okIAQ.gif

Trigger

just saw a video of perez "twerking" to pour it up
okIAQ.gif

AcIvg.gif

Yeah, but that only explains 110%/Are You Ever Gonna (listen to this version of the song)

Honestly, I'm gonna be mad if they removed Devotion JUST to milk the material over a BS "EP" and another Devotion release.

I want new tracks, and lots of them. Or else my money will stay nice and COZY in my wallet.

I agree

because I already bought the album.

Koodo

Banned
They are re-releasing Devotion in the Spring or Summer, IIRC. I'm assuming there will be some new tracks because otherwise I don't understand why they would pull the original album and do all of this build up for the same product. A new promotional campaign doesn't need to be accompanied with a "new" product.

ANYWAY, the original Devotion and its deluxe version are still comfortably available in Canada.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

Artemisia

Banned
They are using the EP to build hype, and maybe even get a single to catch on with the public. She is promoting it on Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night.

The album will probable be released in spring with proper promotion behind it.

royalan

Track 2 of this EP and so far Miss Gordon is SHITTING. Loving it.

Speaking of her, I Know she's PISSED people are jumping onto R&B now. She did it before most with the first EP. Lol

B-Dex

The comments about RIh's complex interview...

PLEASE GO AWAY. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. Get some Class and maybe you will be relevant again.

No one wants to see your b00bs. We all saw them when your a-h0le boyfriend leaked the pics that you sent him.

she is relevant, shut the f--- up.

Sound like something Chris or Rihanna would write. So classy

total attention whoreeeeeee she also has that huge bell pepper nose which is also quite disgusting.

Gee, Rhianna showing her boobs again. Like everyone on the planet has not seen them at least 26 times before.

Case and point...Money can't buy class!

BORING! She shows nearly naked pics every chance she has...and you want your little girls to look up to her??!!?? Gross! The picture of her on her knees "topping off" that piece of **** Breezy was the last straw. This girl has zero dignity, vulgar and classless

Some people even compared her to Hitler and Bin Laden.... #icant

zip-1.gif

royalan

Lotus was certified Gold in Canada today.

Bless Canada. Always stanning for quality. That country is such a BASTION of SUPPORT for Christina. *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
Anyone wanna guess what the first #1 on the Canadian Hot 100 was?

It was Rihanna feat. Jay-Z with "Umbrella".

What kind of super-classy opening to the charts? When will your fave top the inaugural list of any chart?

Speaking of charts, Unapologetic sells another 20k this week in the US to top 600k albums sold over the last nine weeks.

Trigger

Anyone wanna guess what the first #1 on the Canadian Hot 100 was?

It was Rihanna feat. Jay-Z with "Umbrella".

What kind of super-classy opening to the charts? When will your fave top the inaugural list of any chart?

Speaking of charts, Unapologetic sells another 20k this week in the US to top 600k albums sold over the last nine weeks.

FqZoO.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Take Me Home only sold 27k this week bringing their total in the US to 1,427,000

They need to start promoting again or it will take months for it to outsell Up All Night
ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

Styles

tumblr_mgn5h2zvYu1qewjrdo1_500.jpg

It needs to be released to all formats. 22 can wait until the summer. #AllTooWellAtGrammys

Wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it all
Down the stairs, you were there, you remember it all
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well

i8arwCpA0Feui.gif

Delio

Take Me Home only sold 27k this week bringing their total in the US to 1,427,000

They need to start promoting again or it will take months for it to outsell Up All Night
ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

Arent they touring now? They gotta do SOMETHING the rest of this year. I mean they have the movie later this year and I assume a new Album around the holidays.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Arent they touring now? They gotta do SOMETHING the rest of this year. I mean they have the movie later this year and I assume a new Album around the holidays.

They are not touring right now, they just went on a trip to Ghana for a charity event, Red Nose Day 2013

After that they will go to Tokyo to start shooting for their 3D movie
ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom