• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
3D movie dear. We get to see all of Harry's nipples.

ksFp0.gif

3fOEK.gif
3fOEK.gif
3fOEK.gif
3fOEK.gif
3fOEK.gif
3fOEK.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm not surprised the ITZ sat out that Army vs #Navy dragfest.

It must be difficult having such mixed allegiances.

if0SE4ABrMmTr.gif

I thought itz already denoucned the church of Godney? And there was no drag-fest. Both Rih and Brit have been and still are shitting on the others.

Wait.. WHERE is ITZ??

M.I.A.

He's been spotted online in the recent past so he's not dead. Just not posting for some reason ;_;

Mumei

I thought itz already denoucned the church of Godney?

He did, but who actually believes him?

And there was no drag-fest. Both Rih and Brit have been and still are shitting on the others

I suppose it is true that I only saw you and your fave getting dragged.

He's been spotted online in the recent past so he's not dead. Just not posting for some reason ;_;

We became friends on Goodreads recently! He popped into the Plug room.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Remember when Marius stanned Rihanna?

Incredible! Who would have thought that girl who sang Pon De Replay years ago would turn out to deliver this dance masterpiece, the world is not ready for this summer

Just beautiful imagery all around, We are not worthy

*Likes, *Shares, *tweets, *+1, *lives

--

Also, itz's last activity was four minutes ago. He's still breathing, and checking up on this thread.

I suppose it is true that I only saw you and your fave getting dragged.

Bye, Brit got dragged as well.

Mau ®

lol Rihanna is absolutely superior to Shitney in every possible way a pop star should be.

And I guess humanly too. Since Rih actually has some functionality in her.

tumblr_lhl99cm8Zz1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Also, itz's last activity was four minutes ago. He's still breathing, and checking up on this thread.

This is the first time I check up on the thread since New Years. I now have other priorities that rihvolve around my New years resolutions, among them is greatly decrease forum usage and focus on reading other... more susbtantial subjects.

I do miss a lot of you tho *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
This is the first time I check up on the thread since New Years. I now have other priorities that rihvolve around my New years resolutions, among them is greatly decrease forum usage and focus on reading other... more susbtantial subjects.

Not here for your resoltuions

if0SE4ABrMmTr.gif

B-Dex

lol Rihanna is absolutely superior to Shitney in every possible way a pop star should be.

And I guess humanly too. Since Rih actually has some functionality in her.

tumblr_lhl99cm8Zz1qewmu6o1_500.gif

mmhmm I see this shade.

Mumei

I approve!

royalan

Since R&B is on the way back, I decided to go back and listen to one of my favorite unappreciated R&B albums of the last 5 years: Amerie's In Love and War...

This album is a fucking GEM. And it sounds so fresh compared to what seems to be on the horizon. Still slays...

Amerie is so slept on.

Kyon

Banned
Since R&B is on the way back, I decided to go back and listen to one of my favorite unappreciated R&B albums of the last 5 years: Amerie's In Love and War...

This album is a fucking GEM. And it sounds so fresh compared to what seems to be on the horizon. Still slays...

Amerie is so slept on.

YASSS @ my flop fave getting recognition by someone with TASTE ;__; Cymatika is going to slay when it comes out.

Also Smash Season 2 episode 1 first hour free on iTunes now. AND AGAIN ROY YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE S2 TRAILER/CHANGES

Kyon

Banned
Poor her for having to star in a shit show.

Unless, of course, it experiences a massive surge in quality this season.

It DID :D. She is just one part of it. It is actually a good show now. They made lots of changes cut lots of people in the show and in real life like the writers and stuff and actually upped the quality of the cinematography. It's movie like. The first half of episode 1 season 2 is free on iTunes go check it out :)

Bladenic

It DID :D. She is just one part of it. It is actually a good show now. They made lots of changes cut lots of people in the show and in real life like the writers and stuff and actually upped the quality of the cinematography. It's movie like. The first half of episode 1 season 2 is free on iTunes go check it out :)

Well I never watched the first season past episode 3. I know that sounds bad but the massive drop in quality from ep. 1 > 2 > 3 just killed any desire I had to continue watching. I'll wait for the full episode to be up before I watch. Although it'll feel wrong to watch the first episode of S2 without seeing S1, but I doubt I could stomach the rest of the season lmao

Kyon

Banned
From movies down to tv. Eventually a reality show and then irrelevancy.

Actually the whole A listers doing TV shows thing has been a trend the past year. It's not a sign of irrelevance anymore. LOL

Well I never watched the first season past episode 3. I know that sounds bad but the massive drop in quality from ep. 1 > 2 > 3 just killed any desire I had to continue watching. I'll wait for the full episode to be up before I watch. Although it'll feel wrong to watch the first episode of S2 without seeing S1, but I doubt I could stomach the rest of the season lmao

I see no lies. Also this is a two hour premiere so the first half is basically one episode the way it ends. I'm guessing they are just showing episode one and two as one episode. Sometimes networks do that lol

Bladenic

Actually the whole A listers doing TV shows thing has been a trend the past year. It's not a sign of irrelevance anymore. LOL

I see no lies. Also this is a two hour premiere so the first half is basically one episode the way it ends. I'm guessing they are just showing episode one and two as one episode. Sometimes networks do that lol

Oh yeah, true. I may watch then if I get a chance.

And doing TV is far from a bad thing tbh. Especially with the salaries that some have.

Partition

Banned
I rank the top 20 Gaga songs

#20-15

14. AMERICANO

WHY: Americano seems above most people's heads, in my opinion, because it seems to get a lot of unwarranted hate. Probably because it's hardly a pop song. But I love it, it makes me want Gaga to do a movie with Tarantino.

13. ALEJANDRO

WHY: One of my favorite tracks from TFM, Alejandro executes the latin influences more effectively than the former. It's fun and easy to jam to.

12. POKER FACE

WHY: For many reasons Poker Face exceeds Just Dance, and it rightfully propelled Gaga in fame. It's repetitive, but it doesn't really matter because in a way it started that trend. Incredibly catchy and unique.

11. EH EH (NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY)

WHY: Eh Eh (surprisingly) to me seems to get a lot of love. I can understand why, it's basically pop boiled down to it's simplest form. Maybe thats why Rihanna stans seem to like it.
It's cute and bubblegum pop at it's finest. Too hard to ignore, yet too basic to be considered of her true best.

10. TELEPHONE

WHY: Telephone is possibly the catchiest song Gaga has made. It's so fast and easy to listen to. Extra points for Beyonce.

9. YOU AND I

WHY: Miles above Gaga's last attempt at a ballad, Speechless; You And I exceeds because it's more stripped down. The production doesn't completely muddle Gaga's voice, and Gaga was able to create great melodies and also provide us with possibly her best recorded vocal work to date.

8. DANCE IN THE DARK

WHY: Awesome production that just shits from the get go. Really, the only flaw in this song is the flat chorus. Otherwise we also have the most flawless bridge Gaga has ever given us.

7. SO HAPPY I COULD DIE

WHY: The track mostly succeeds because of it's production, which is awesome and flows with the vocal track better than any other Gaga song. It's so atmospheric and chill, I almost feel like I'm in a club drinking red wine just by listening to it.

6. HEAVY METAL LOVER

WHY: I love Heavy Metal Lover because it reminds me that Gaga is always forward thinking in terms of her pop music. It sounds like nothing I have ever hard before prior to listening the first time. It's a dark club banger with sexy lyrics. Nothing not to like here.

Top 5 revealed later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom