• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible tracklist for kanye turbografx16

Eila

Sorry I understood that as "lots of wii games but there are stuff like Silent Hill and resident that might not be"

Silent Hill Shattered Memories
REmake, 0, 4, Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles
Edit: Oh god now I got it wrong too. Please ignore.

solarus

We need the cool and f&l 1 era lupe on this

wRWIC2NZOgBOg.gif

pirata

Hmmm...this could be a list of games for the Wii that he wants the sound engineers/whoever to record high-quality audio from to pull samples from. There could be other lists that they used for other consoles. Perhaps each track will pull samples from a different console. They would probably pull audio from one console at a time, hence the list for that session only listing games from one console.

That's my theory, anyway. It would definitely give each track a distinct feel, and I believe he has talked about his experience in the past with obscure consoles like the TurboGrafx and NeoGeo, so I don't doubt he could create enough tracks for a full album this way.

Toparaman

Banned
Hmmm...this could be a list of games for the Wii that he wants the sound engineers/whoever to record high-quality audio from to pull samples from. There could be other lists that they used for other consoles. Perhaps each track will pull samples from a different console. They would probably pull audio from one console at a time, hence the list for that session only listing games from one console.

That's my theory, anyway. It would definitely give each track a distinct feel, and I believe he has talked about his experience in the past with obscure consoles like the TurboGrafx and NeoGeo, so I don't doubt he could create enough tracks for a full album this way.

Yeah that seems likely.

Randomizer

Wow he has really good taste in Wii games. I genuinely thought he would be a casual gamer with taste in things like Madden, COD, Battlefield etc.

Z..

I wouldn't exactly call it a theory as that's the only logical interpretation of this and as such is the most likely outcome. It's as close to a fact as speculation can get.

Z..

Wow he has really good taste in Wii games. I genuinely thought he would be a casual gamer with taste in things like Madden, COD, Battlefield etc.

Kanye is ludicrou, outrageous and quite often outright crazy, but the man knows his shit. Not a single one of his albums has ever been sourced from anything but the best that this world has produced.

A complete disgrace of a human being, but you gotta love his skills as a producer.

no Blazing Lazers? Kanye, you hack

ye1sska.jpg

cordy

Banned
Not surprised if he's the one who picks these games and likes this sound, it's Yeezy. He's always been a genius. Personally I hope this isn't true simply due to hypebeasts. I don't wanna be hearing "I love Ye and these sounds but still fuck games I'm only here for Ye" crap. Go on and play the games and music he samples from. See why he fell in love with it in the first place. Games are amazing.

But yeah Ye's an avid gamer. Besides these, he loves more casual titles like CoD. Hell, Capcom let him play SFV early or play a demo if I remember right.

Top Bottom