Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
Oh man. Went to a weird expo this past weekend. Excuse the hot and flushed face lmao. It was hot in there. The dude was super nice and made me laugh, despite me being kinda irrationally terrified of him
This is a fake: women don't listen to Tool. (If women do listen to Tool and I am wrong, then who is that in your avatar?)

Edit: I mean this nicely, I always imagined I was talking music with someone who looked like that avatar!

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Shelbutt

Shelbutt

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2019
North Carolina
This is a fake: women don't listen to Tool. (If women do listen to Tool and I am wrong, then who is that in your avatar?)

Edit: I mean this nicely, I always imagined I was talking music with someone who looked like that avatar!
Lmao well you’re right, I don’t listen to tool other than the song sober. But that’s Till Lindemann, lead singer of Rammstein in my pfp lol

Reactions: DocONally

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
I can't check the URL.
Every post has had the picture removed and it says 'last edited by a moderator'
Ah, now I see, Matt's post was not actually him, according to the URL. The photo that was removed in CurryPanda's posting I haven't seen. If moderators have removed it, chances are, it was real though.

Last edited:

CurryPanda

Formerly 'CyberPanda' formerly ‘CurryPanda’
Mar 4, 2019
Ah, now I see, Matt's post was not actually him, according to the URL. The photo that was removed in CurryPanda's posting I haven't seen. If moderators have removed it, chances are, it was real though.
Lmao it was not Matt. It was just a random pic from a search engine. Matt and I were just toying with y’all.

• Triggered
Reactions: MiyazakiHatesKojima

brap

Formerly 'xXxKi$$e$&Razorblade$xXx'
Jan 9, 2018
It was a picture of that Miyazaki Dark Souls guy