Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018

No taxes
Always enough room for your housing big space in general.
Lots of vacation time.
Not good internet? just move to good internet spot and free.
Water everywhere for free at no cost, toilet room as big as your city.
Always in contact with mother nature.
Living the ultimate green left wing dream policy.

Active also, lots of walking.
Eating is always something interesting and u gotta hunt for your food which keeps things more real.
People give me free money randomly, always a bonus ( new age twitch basically )

Lots of social interaction
Cops always watching me, so far more safe then sitting behind walls where nobody can see you.
Come in contact with a lot of people also
Good for your imuume system when you come more in contact with dirt which helps with sickness.
No dress code at work, so that means u can always be comfortable.

No car or other filty products that kill the planet.

Honestly i should get money from the government for being the citizen of the future award that keeps things as green as possible.

Last edited:

kiiltz

Apr 23, 2019
Last month, turned 40.
u dont look 40 but at the same time going by the expression ur wearing it's kind of like you've realised that and ur like "fuck, im 40"

btw r u australian cos I think there's a guy here looking 4 a 40 yr old au

Last edited:
Reactions: bati

keraj37

Dec 13, 2016
google.com
I would be more worried that it isn’t even on in that pic haha, and thanks man :)
But seriously your wife is gorgeous - my type! And your daughter is going to at least match her.

In moments like this I regret oath of chastity that I made.

o'dium

Embrace the snatch.
Oct 24, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
www.overdose-game.com
But seriously your wife is gorgeous - my type! And your daughter is going to at least match her.

In moments like this I regret oath of chastity that I made.
Haha, my wife’s amazing, and just happens to be a total geek as well. Constantly fighting for the Xbox, she’s into Lego, always the first to go see the latest awesome films, she’s awesome. Coming up to our five year wedding anniversary, my total best friend.

My daughter is pretty darn spot on as well, loves Mario, currently on a Danger Mouse, Scooby Doo and classic TMNT binge. The good stuff :)

But she CAN be a scamp, seen here after gaining access to three packets of wipes and pulling out all 384 wipes... she thought it was just lovely.

o'dium

Embrace the snatch.
Oct 24, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
www.overdose-game.com
She looks so lovely here, man if I had ever kids I wish it was girl.
You know when I found out we were expecting I sat there and always said “I hope it’s a boy...”, but man, I don’t think I would have enjoyed things anywhere near as much if it was. Girls are just so cute, you have so much fun. All the other parents with little boys, it just seems like such a ball ache haha!

• Love
Reactions: keraj37
Dec 3, 2018
Haha, my wife’s amazing, and just happens to be a total geek as well. Constantly fighting for the Xbox, she’s into Lego, always the first to go see the latest awesome films, she’s awesome. Coming up to our five year wedding anniversary, my total best friend.

My daughter is pretty darn spot on as well, loves Mario, currently on a Danger Mouse, Scooby Doo and classic TMNT binge. The good stuff :)

But she CAN be a scamp, seen here after gaining access to three packets of wipes and pulling out all 384 wipes... she thought it was just lovely.

Done well my friend x

Reactions: Thurible