• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Twjzuix.jpg

At least post a recent picture dude, this isn't tinder!

1531838616952.jpg

Stouffers

Banned
Got Christmas photos done today and literally every single pic of me with the fake snow looks like a crackhead looking lovingly at their cocaine stash.

R0nJsg7.jpg
I can’t recall the last time I saw a man in flannel. Have women completely taken over the flannel shirt?

teezzy

Banned
Do you go to Techno Partys or are you even aware your city was famous for that kind of music back in the day?

No, I'm nearly 30 and more of a metalhead.

Yes, I'm aware. Kinda a well known thing. We have an electronic music festival every year here. I've never been because it's not really my scene. One of our biggest rock stations "89x" started out as a techno station back in the day.

No, I'm nearly 30 and more of a metalhead.

Yes, I'm aware. Kinda a well known thing. We have an electronic music festival every year here. I've never been because it's not really my scene. One of our biggest rock stations "89x" started out as a techno station back in the day.
What's funny is, that when a friend and me went to Chicago (which is famous as well for House and Techno music) because we were invited to play electronic music there we were so excited to finally go to one of the places where this music was born.

And in the end they just played retarded german rave shit like Scooter all the time with glow stick kids dancing, and we were the only ones that played something serious like "Chicago House". : D

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
I took this for Tinder. But the ex-wife said it was a terrible photo.

So is

A) The ex-wife right
B) No it's sabotage! Pussy am magnet.

I expect nothing but the usual, seering honest GAF brutality. 😂😱

(Checks Tinder...OAP pensioners club)

The ex may be right. 😭😱😱

nOKX5Ak.jpg

Is that a "Look iam a psycho and about to kill you" tinder picture?

my type of human right here, you can say, and do a lot wrong now, because i know deep down you have empathy. you get a pass on at least 4 massive insults on my now. use wisely

I get where you're coming from, I kinda don't trust people who aren't dog lovers... I mean... maybe that's unfair but I implicitly trust dog lovers more than people who don't, for sure.

Top Bottom