• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

INC

Guten Morgen.

mehlyPr.jpg

he had loads of empathy, just not for jews

I get where you're coming from, I kinda don't trust people who aren't dog lovers... I mean... maybe that's unfair but I implicitly trust dog lovers more than people who don't, for sure.
A dog has bitten my best friend and crippling his right hand when he was four years old.
A dog has bitten me into my thighs when I went skating by him as a teenager.
A dog he has played with has bitten the nose off my brother's face ten years ago. he spent a couple hours in the surgery room while the doctors were reconstructing it.

Some people have reasons not to like dogs that much, you know.

A dog has bitten my best friend and crippling his right hand when he was four years old.
A dog he has played with has bitten the nose off my brother's face ten years ago. he spent a couple hours in the surgery room while the doctors were reconstructing it.

I can sympathize with that. Some people just don't like them, though.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister

A dog has eaten to death a friend's employee.

I don't trust dog owners.

Last edited:
A dog has eaten death a friend's employee.

Hey, my biggest dog is the most docile dog breed, the other three couldn't hurt someone if they wanted to and they never do. They're all small little love bugs who want you to cuddle and pet them all the time. They'd never bite anyone. I wonder about pitbull owners and shit, myself but there are different breeds that behave differently.

MetalAlien

Banned
All the doggos, I love them!
MYFFABq.jpg
and they love you!

Dogs can sense evil.

Last edited:

Majmun

how men in their 30s, look in skinny jeans
Yq4b2IZ.jpg

That's funny because it's true. During my 20's it was so easy to maintain the fit look. But now being 36 it's hard as hell. I go to the gym at least 4 times a week and still can't go back to my sixpack

This is me now:

krAWsQn.jpg

I love food too much to reach the <12% fat percentage. I'm now at 17% and want to go to 15%. Lower is just impossible.

And skinny jeans are very popular here in the Netherlands. I have many of them and they looks good.

Ornlu

Banned
I wear flannels all the time. Quite common around these parts. Very much a man
Detroit 2020

Relevant:
Home Improvement's' Al Borland Needs To Be A Gay Icon | Decider

No, I'm nearly 30 and more of a metalhead.

Yes, I'm aware. Kinda a well known thing. We have an electronic music festival every year here. I've never been because it's not really my scene. One of our biggest rock stations "89x" started out as a techno station back in the day.

I think 89x might have been the first station on Earth to play an Eminem single, too. I used to have that station on all the fucking time back in the day doing homework. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

teezzy

Banned
Relevant:
Home Improvement's' Al Borland Needs To Be A Gay Icon | Decider's' Al Borland Needs To Be A Gay Icon | Decider

I think 89x might have been the first station on Earth to play an Eminem single, too. I used to have that station on all the fucking time back in the day doing homework. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Yeah. Nothing like "the new rock alternative" lol

It's like that, the WRIF, and 90.9 for me

A dog has eaten to death a friend's employee.

Well, you are joking, but over all the years I have seen too many people who anthropomorphize their pets and think these are just little teddy bears that can do no harm.

Reality is that their little doggo buddies would still not hesitate killing little animals, and in a bad circumstance bite people as well when they are stressed out.

And when I see small girls running around with large dogs that they can barely control it really makes me kind of angry.

We have a crazy dog in the house that barks like crazy and jumps up on people to their faces.
I am not happy about that when I go there with my little sons, i can tell you.

So yeah, these are animals.
Treat them like it.

add/edit: one of my best friend's dog, a husky, is really well trained and is quiet and behaves perfectly, usually. Went to dogs school, all that shit.
Nevertheless, he doesn't take the dog to friends with cats anymore, since the dog already killed 3 cats over the last few years when they visited friends.. This is the most quiet and friendly dog that I know personally. I even took care of him a couple of times myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom