• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

betrayal

Banned
Not bad for a 45 years old guy
dceQNey.jpg

Stack? Monthly costs? Asking for a friend.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
This thread has been around so long I’m bored with the title. So whenever I see it in my head I call it “post pictures of your butthole, if you dare”.

I can’t be the only one who does that

Time to turn this bitch into images of fucking nightmares.
This beauty is the result of running an original of myself making a goofy face through faceapp's auto aging filter twice. Then running it through the forced smile filter. I then auto corrected it through Samsung's stock mobile editor. From there I opened it in snapseed and I applied HDR four seperate times in between more that 50 other other filters including those that allow me to further widen the smile and alter the face orientation.

Fucking enjoy this sexy beast. Try not to jerk off too hard and get coomies all over your screen.

JWDIT3w.jpg

Oh and why not make it even sexier?
Sure thing pal. No problem.

1A0vojJ.jpg

Sleep tight kiddos!

I'm having way too much fun to stop now.

Here I am as a middle aged Karen firmly inbetween the ages of divorced and menopause posting her first ever selfie "on that internets dating app Tinder". As you can tell she's a no bullshit woman that has no time for games. She's divorced, hates cheaters, a mother of three, a sexy "curvy" wine lovin lady who dances like nobody is watching and just got her first "Live, Laugh, Love" tattoo. She's looking for a man who's at least 6'2", in great shape, athletic, financially secure, owns his own house and car. Even though she lists fuck all about her interests or hobbies you better not just message her "Hey", cause motherfucker, she ain't gonna reply to that shit. Also she don't want no hookups of booty calls. You better be prepared to woo the fuck outta her. She knows her worth and is a "catch".

IJCKUdw.jpg

Hmm what next...

Meet Karen's youngest daughter Brook. She's also on Tinder. And Plenty of Fish. And Bumble. And OKcupid. And Zoosk. And Fetlife. And Onlyfans. She was on Ashley Madison for awhile until she found out the Middle Aged "Sugar Daddy" she was sending nudes and talking dirty to while he sent her back pics of him rubbing one out was her real Daddy and that caused a whole "thing" btw. Basically what I'm saying is Brook? Yeah this chick is pure mentally stable class or as her profile header reads she's "whiskey in a tea cup".
The rest of her profile states she "is looking for a family oriented man who will turn her mouth into a daycare for his baby gravy"
She also does anal. You can tell by the deadness in her eyes.

0tVDEHw.jpg

Ok so meet Jessica. She's in university studying to be vet. She doesn't have facebook, Instagram or fuck with dating sites. She doesn't have the time between her studies, volunteering at the hospital for sick kids and also working 20hrs as a waitress to continue to pay her tuition after her stupid slut sister Brook accidentally seduced their father on Ashley Madison and then ratted him out to their Mom because she was "scared people would find out". Her family lost hundreds of thousands in the divorce and her university savings were all eaten up because her mother wanted to "clean that bastard out and make him pay for what he did". In the end it was the lawyers that got most of the money and Jessica never forgave her Mother and refuses to talk to her because she knew exactly what was going on 7 years ago when neighbor Steve would visit when her Dad was out of town.

eBt8TiR.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

Time to turn this bitch into images of fucking nightmares.
This beauty is the result of running an original of myself making a goofy face through faceapp's auto aging filter twice. Then running it through the forced smile filter. I then auto corrected it through Samsung's stock mobile editor. From there I opened it in snapseed and I applied HDR four seperate times in between more that 50 other other filters including those that allow me to further widen the smile and alter the face orientation.

Fucking enjoy this sexy beast. Try not to jerk off too hard and get coomies all over your screen.

JWDIT3w.jpg

Oh and why not make it even sexier?
Sure thing pal. No problem.

1A0vojJ.jpg

Sleep tight kiddos!

I'm having way too much fun to stop now.

Here I am as a middle aged Karen firmly inbetween the ages of divorced and menopause posting her first ever selfie "on that internets dating app Tinder". As you can tell she's a no bullshit woman that has no time for games. She's divorced, hates cheaters, a mother of three, a sexy "curvy" wine lovin lady who dances like nobody is watching and just got her first "Live, Laugh, Love" tattoo. She's looking for a man who's at least 6'2", in great shape, athletic, financially secure, owns his own house and car. Even though she lists fuck all about her interests or hobbies you better not just message her "Hey", cause motherfucker, she ain't gonna reply to that shit. Also she don't want no hookups of booty calls. You better be prepared to woo the fuck outta her. She knows her worth and is a "catch".

IJCKUdw.jpg

Hmm what next...
In the paint you look like christopher heyerdahl...(when he act like a psycho)
Christopher-Heyerdahl-Contact-Information.jpg

My stomach is practically a black hole. :( No matter how much i eat i stay the same 122 pounds lol
Then you need to hit the gym like I did. I gained muscle so fast because I had like no body fat. It was actually pretty awesome how fast I gained while still eating da pizza and other shit food

(Sorry for three post in a row, I have sinned but couldn't help myself)

tenor.gif

teezzy

Banned
It shouldn't be so odd to me, but this thread always surprises me how many people look nothing how I'd expect them to from reading their posts and seeing their avatars

JimiNutz

Banned
It shouldn't be so odd to me, but this thread always surprises me how many people look nothing how I'd expect them to from reading their posts and seeing their avatars

In fairness a lot of people say that I look different in pictures than in real life. Some people have mastered the art of the photograph where as I'm lucky if I'm even looking at the camera lol

I posted this in the MMA thread but here's an oldie of me and one of my favourite fighters Forrest Griffin.

4cMEGj5.jpg

And a more recent one of the gf and I

ANvk605.jpg

plushyp

In fairness a lot of people say that I look different in pictures than in real life. Some people have mastered the art of the photograph where as I'm lucky if I'm even looking at the camera lol

I posted this in the MMA thread but here's an oldie of me and one of my favourite fighters Forrest Griffin.

4cMEGj5.jpg

ANvk605.jpg
You look happier posing with Forrest than you do with your girlfriend.

Pic 1: "That's my bro!"
Pic 2: "Sigh, not this again..."

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
You look happier posing with Forrest than you do with your girlfriend.

I mean Griffith was/is one of my idols.
My gf is just the girl that cooks for me, cleans, provides companionship and provides me unconditional love.
Of course I was more excited to meet Forrest :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Also the pic with my gf was a BBQ day so I was at least 70cl into a bottle of JD by that point.

Last edited:

notseqi

4cMEGj5.jpg

ANvk605.jpg
Let me know when you fuck up the relationship.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
10 years strong.
Should probably marry her soon.

She beat the first boss on Bloodborne (while drunk) after only a few attempts yesterday and I knew then that she probably deserved a ring sometime soon after that.
How's her head game? lol. Yes, put a ring on her if that's what she wants.

Top Bottom