• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
This is me watching election results and becoming more and more perturbed

rMj0XLQ.jpg
Those cheeks need a good tweezering bro.

poodaddy

I've changed quite a bit, I was pushing almost 30 stone. Decided I didnt wanna be butter mountain anymore so I've been dieting for a year...

VED7ZIV.jpg
Looking good brother. Bet you're feeling good too. I know what it's like to lose around a hundred pounds of body fat myself, and goddamn don't ya just feel way better afterwards? Great job man.

JimiNutz

Banned
I've changed quite a bit, I was pushing almost 30 stone. Decided I didnt wanna be butter mountain anymore so I've been dieting for a year...

VED7ZIV.jpg

This is an incredible transformation dude.
Much respect.

I wish I could grow out some metal hair but genes are not on my side in that regard.

Melon

Banned
Pardon the babyface as I am wearing minimal makeup in this one, but my mother (who is a dentist) let me get myself a nice early birthday present -- veneers! My smile was never bad, but I was starting to get a gap in my front teeth that was making me pretty self-conscious. tl;dr it was either braces again or just get veneers, so i opted for the quicker way. Anyway, I feel happier smiling now. Also, my weight loss progress has been going great! :pie_raybans:

ocfKBdy.jpg

Last edited:
Pardon the babyface as I am wearing minimal makeup in this one, but my mother (who is a dentist) let me get myself a nice early birthday present -- veneers! My smile was never bad, but I was starting to get a gap in my front teeth that was making me pretty self-conscious. tl;dr it was either braces again or just get veneers, so i opted for the quicker way. Anyway, I feel happier smiling now. Also, my weight loss progress has been going great! :pie_raybans:

ocfKBdy.jpg
Looks great, dear...

Top Bottom