• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
New year same shitty webcam.

ZmlEY.png

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I have the same watch. I use it as a sobriety tester and a way to talk to girls at bars when they ask me to "do it again."

Haha, yeah it's always a good way to confuse people. Even after I explain it people still never really get it.

how much was it?

It was $130 but I just found out they don't sell it anymore. :\

This is the site, all kinds of crazy ass watches. Here is(was) mine.

I have two Tokyoflash watches. I bought the black one right after the earthquake/tsunami because they said they were going to donate all sales towards the Japanese Red Cross.

TVPmN.jpg

Sonki.

Banned
I'm in the middle. I ain't the most attractive guy ever, but here goes.

36085_107067302688644_100001561242283_62881_5862082_n.jpg
Guy on the right wearing a 'seasick' shirt? Like the punk band with.members from A.N.S?

I still have video of them in my backyard around a fire talking about the canadian toonie from 2008. everybody was druuunk.

My cat is better ;)

And yes mods.. we have the same IP.. because we are sitting next to each other right now.

(don't know if IP checks are done)

Alucard

Banned
425132_10151192947785408_679965407_22228664_1941270469_n.jpg

In the Florida Everglades on my honeymoon. Got to hold a baby alligator for a couple of bucks. It felt like a really warm leather purse; not scaly or slimy at all.

RawPower

Banned
Guy on the right wearing a 'seasick' shirt? Like the punk band with.members from A.N.S?

I still have video of them in my backyard around a fire talking about the canadian toonie from 2008. everybody was druuunk.

Yup. Seasick is from the same town/scene as us. They used to play all the time, and were actually one of the first bands I'd ever seen (the Ergs were another). They still play shows every now and then, but not too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom