• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
From a couple of years ago. A little rounded in the face, and less bearded. Mind the doodle.

408599_101506024136295xjzi.jpg

Sagitario

GAF TOS said:
Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations. Also, spamming the forum with the same image is not allowed and is subject to banning. Avatar images are restricted to a maximum of 100x120 pixels in size, and should not contain any questionable content.

You should ban yourself, EatChildren D:

Awful photo of me below, where I look way young, awkward and really pale. But I like my new Stan Winston T-Rex bust, so Im gonna post it anyway. :lol

14e6f195.jpg

Bad quality since it was taken from my cell phone, but I still kinda like it. Sort of.

Awful photo of me below, where I look way young, awkward and really pale. But I like my new Stan Winston T-Rex bust, so Im gonna post it anyway. :lol

14e6f195.jpg

Bad quality since it was taken from my cell phone, but I still kinda like it. Sort of.

Next time put the bust closer to the camera so the t-rex looks bigger

GF and I are doing touristy things in Philadelphia. Here we are at Independence Hall, in the room where the Declaration of Independence was signed. HISTORY, FUCK YEAH!

M5CCj.png

Been feeling a bit split in two these past couple of months.
Iq1rZ.jpg

Some days I feel very pessimistic and other days I'm very optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom