• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Phone Home screen 2015 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicer

Banned
XGoprXi.jpg

Hoo-doo

Banned
It bothers me how most of the iPhone owners have stuffed their home screen full of random apps.

Did they miss the fact that folders were introduced like two years ago?
This is my home screen, swipe right for 8 folders.

Finally got my 6P how I want it.
I really like that color scheme. Icons?

Can someone teach me how to do these?
I can't tell you how to do that exact setup, but to get you started....

First you're gonna need a custom launcher:

Nova

or

Action

Then find you some icons by searching icons/icon pack on the Play Store. Next, you're gonna need some widgets that are useful to you. Many apps have their own widgets built in, but there are some apps dedicated to creating and installing widgets, like:

UCCW

or

Zooper

Or you can just go the already made theme/home screen route and use:

Themer Launcher

Persona7

Banned
It bothers me how most of the iPhone owners have stuffed their home screen full of random apps.

Did they miss the fact that folders were introduced like two years ago?
This is my home screen, swipe right for 8 folders.

I am pretty sure the home screen was designed for the sole purpose of quick app access. Why would I want to swipe and then open a folder when I can just open the folder.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I put my phone icon in a folder along with all my messaging/social stuff as I probably use it less than messages etc. Quite annoying to not have 4 icons in the dock on iPhone 6s Plus - plenty of space for one more..

Still fiddling as I'd like a clean home screen but anything with important notifications I want on the homescreen so I see them

lt519

Just got my 6P so decided to screw around with some custom icons I made.

Destiny App for the three characters up top. Music block is Play Music, Mage is Fantasy Sports, Ghosts are Contacts, Tecmo Football Player is ESPN, snes contoller is Play Store, Treasure Chest is Drive, Lakitu Mario Kart is Maps, Coin is Mint, Ocarina is Phone.

Background is 8 bit hardwood mario, was pretty fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom