• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Phone Home Screen-2017 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

cBfBThC.png
SqB40Vc.png

Galaxy S7. I use Nova Launcher and Zooper Widget.
The top widget is from Dosarts MobileArts' Gradient Zooper theme pack. Think I paid a few bucks for it.
I made the triangle/circles with Zooper Widget myself.
The icons are from the Lines icon pack, the "N" icon is for NeoGaf lol.
I think I got the wallpaper from Zedge.
The step counter at the bottom is a Samsung Health widget.

manakel

Galaxy S7. I use Nova Launcher and Zooper Widget.
The top widget is from Dosarts MobileArts' Gradient Zooper theme pack. Think I paid a few bucks for it.
I made the triangle/circles with Zooper Widget myself.
The icons are from the Lines icon pack, the "N" icon is for NeoGaf lol.
I think I got the wallpaper from Zedge.
The step counter at the bottom is a Samsung Health widget.
Love that wallpaper! Any idea what it's called?

Jintor

i need some kind of art that is both good to look at but that i don't mind getting just blasted with icons

never found any tbh

I did. And the top results are this thread and a bunch of Reddit ones just like this.

Thanks for being helpful y'all. Also doesn't this thread count as a double? Hmm..

I know how to screenshot, but I'm finding it impossible to do so while my phone is in lock for the home screen. I've tried the power and home button trick and the palm swipe, which both work unlocked.

javac

I did. And the top results are this thread and a bunch of Reddit ones just like this.

Thanks for being helpful y'all. Also doesn't this thread count as a double? Hmm..
Holding the power and home button for a few seconds at the same time usually takes a screenshot, then just upload the image to a site like imgur.
I see you with that Belladonna of Sadness.
*Adds Nachos to the cool list*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom