• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Phone Home Screen-2017 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Red fanart.

Screenshot_2017-08-19-10-19-57.png

Been meaning to replace it with something from Pyre, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

lunchtoast

Could we get some rules in the OP to add source of wallpaper/icons/launcher/etc?

I was using muzei with random miyazaki wallpapers but kept having issues. Now I just was a black textured background w/ nova and currently using "mix" icons

nan0

windows phone always looks so nice. too bad hardware is always is a mess or late, I kinda stoped caring after mango, is the update rollout still wonky and carrier dependent?

Na, but Windows 10 Mobile is supported on about 12 phones, and with the Creator's Update they're down to like 6. It's pretty dead sadly, and no new phones on the horizon.

Nachos

Nova + an assortment of white icons. I'm tempted to learn how to make my own, because the difference in level of detail between the "Utility"icon and most of the others is bothering me.

Upper row is all folders, while dragging up on the gray rectangle at the bottom brings up the apps that aren't on the homepage.

pestul

I have an awesome homescreen. Too bad I can't post it because it's a Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom