• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Phone Home Screen-2017 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixx

I've had much fancier home screens, but this is about everything I need, all in the open.

The top widget was made in Zooper, the middle one is Poweramp (on top of a blank Zooper widget so the background color goes to the edges), and the bottom is a two-page dock.

beautiful stuff. Very clean

F7mSq7F.png

mu2hLAH.png

Nothing spesh.

frico

Created myself in Photoshop from layering old maps and various textures plus blur. It's not available anywhere freely.

Nonetheless, I've uploaded it to Dropbox for you and private messaged you a link.

Can you pm me a link too? I think the wallpaper looks really nice.

Having little bit of a hard time getting used to iphone's folders and also is there anyway to position the icons on the bottom side? Recently switched from android to ios and I'm not liking that forced auto-arrange icon positioning.
74Dyn

VoxPop

I like this alot!

swaggerbot3000 said:
this is dope!

Thank you, glad ya'll like it :)

that looks gorgeous. Can you give us a tweak list? said:
that looks gorgeous. Can you give us a tweak list?

secretanchitman said:
Nice! What tweaks/themes are you using to achieve that look and your previous one from a month ago?

I'm not on that setup anymore (surprise surprise) so I'll just post some of the essentials from what I can see.

Anemone - Lotus Theme with just the status bar/folders enabled in Veexillum theme

ColorBanners 2 - For the notification banners to be in the color of the app

ColorBadges - Same thing but for the badges

iWidgets - Pixel Launcher (color set to black/black), EW12.iWidget

Infinidock - For the scrollable dock

Evanesco - for the dock/icon/status bar fade after a set time

Pullover10 - Lets you set any app to pull out/multitask from which I have set as my reddit

Bloard - Dark mode keyboard

FolderEnhancer (iOS10) - Folder grid set at 5x3 and nested folders

Mini CC / FlipControlCenter /Horseshoe - for customized control center

Noctis - System wide dark mode

BioProtect - For fingerprint locking certain apps

Sonus - for the Volume HUD

LockGlyph - OnePlus 2 v2 fingerprint glyph

PokeLSGIF - for the GIF wallpaper

I just try to keep my setups clean and to be able to navigate it easily. I'm glad you guys like it though so I'll post them more often as long as people here don't get sick of them :p Feel free to ask any questions because I'd be glad to answer them when I get a chance.

Ah thanks.
I prefer a minimalist home screen on phones and thought this couldn't be possible on ios.
On android I currently have no icons and rely on gestures to get what I want. I'm glad this can almost be achieved on ios.

I used Android for years. Minamilism is one of the aspects of it I miss. Ironic given Apple's reputation.

ScOULaris

My current setup on my Nexus 6P. Just the one homescreen with an app drawer that slides out from the left and a panel to hold a few widgets that slides out from the right.

Launcher: Action Launcher 3
Icon Pack: Lines

It's always interesting to see what people do with their homescreen designs.

Please add info to Launcher, Icons, Widgets,...
Thanks!

Here is mine:

Lomv7ou.png

(Galaxy S8 with Nova Launcher, Moko Icons, Chronus Weather Widget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom