• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Phone Home Screen-2017 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
V2WNNhN.jpg

ivqQZOS.jpg
Mine are a picture of myself with my puppet Snow, and a picture of my fav artist atm Travis Scott.

jax

Banned
These threads always make me salty. I wish iOS allowed for custom themes and icon arrangements. It really does seem dated when you see it next to most of these awesome Android home screens.

Here's a few of them:
Awesome. Thanks, my dude!

These threads always make me salty. I wish iOS allowed for custom themes and icon arrangements. It really does seem dated when you see it next to most of these awesome Android home screens.
I'm sure I'm in the minority with this, but the lack of home screen customization is one of the main reasons I'm sticking with Android. That said, if you're into jailbreaking, you can get some amazing results on iOS.

Sora_N

I changed mine again...

Debating if I should put a clock widget on the home screen but probably won't.

Launcher: Nova Launcher
Icons: Marshmallow defaults
Phone: Galaxy Note 4

jax

Banned
I'm sure I'm in the minority with this, but the lack of home screen customization is one of the main reasons I'm sticking with Android. That said, if you're into jailbreaking, you can get some amazing results on iOS.
I dunno. It's a pretty great reason to stick with it. Jailbreaking is too much effort imo :\
Device: Galaxy A5 (2016)
Launcher: Smart Launcher 3
Icons: Whicons
Beautiful stuff.

UFO

Banned
q4auVRN.jpg

Phone: iPhone 7
Launcher: Stock iOS launcher
Icons: Stock iOS icons
Wallpaper: Stock iOS wallpaper

not my photo but close enough

reKon

Banned
Here's mine!

Gonna need that wallpaper!

Here's mine:

- Nova Launcher (setup to be the Pixel Launcher)
- Urman Icon Pack
- Eventflow Widget

]

I have two other swipable docks that include my most used apps, so 15 total I quick access to down there. My other homescreen includes a similarly transparent widget for Talon, an awesome Twitter app.

Ihyll

Gonna need that wallpaper!

Here's mine:

- Nova Launcher (setup to be the Pixel Launcher)
- Urman Icon Pack
- Eventflow Widget

]

I have two other swipable docks that include my most used apps, so 15 total I quick access to down there. My other homescreen includes a similarly transparent widget for Talon, an awesome Twitter app.

Wallpaper?

lt519

To lazy to finish customizing the bottom row. I used to have the text all laid out better, but when I got the 6P I had to re-do it all and didn't make as much of an effort. Icons from top to bottom (Destiny App, Google Music, Fantasy Sports, Google Drive, ESPN, Play Store, Contacts, Maps, Mint, Phone)

Here's my contribution before I get my iPhone 7 Plus in the mail this week and get stuck with an ugly homescreen until the new Note comes out.

JQzzoQUVCAMBHbGbjscqoC-h-BvHJjNPiPfx91PikuxdT24ChECOFN2ER0zpSjEQoUPRFBGCtfTu5uhrxy45K4QCasQpb1zI47yF80twPKSv8QOXxYqiCF1qI2wseG9gcR5Uv2Ix9peuAGo-pCZoLLSg3Hi-fmRcwaB9YJGXTAk6Z-0Odh8CCwZbQJXua_gNH60RKPKEku_3O8gcFxrIymwxZBKEjuv65HNnYtaFCbGWNyWGMx-xNBgNSJg66NcATg43OOwt2bP9wDKiL7PS5hRyGzDTGRxWtxyhEvlzwOTDW3mjYM4lfpjyM7oDbtMyBqV0A1qRAyrp4YqEkmg96E4oeJup_vsORXxpraFQbdxnqC0mOi31Mq-JJ4r7jrkXpJzaQw-4y1sNXgxBXCJPGnIE8ARMGJSNwzunOekP7yiCpwNc7KGqLDe4SEezVYHmtLcHwVgNLl6w0Bye3YZto3Tmz95uCEF3fcmPw9YH4ehmUhn5xSwqdPXNwPGOUivM2xFHrLy_uNgx6dP3o9ihmx1r6WSnYQMsX2RZldwNDENrxomGtyagDzrC07CyblTR_-3cfDYvob00Np6jpRzoelbG3rAdcr14nUDkxVWl11h-SEotMRv-=w670-h1190-no

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Launcher: Nova Prime
Icons: Juyo
Widget: Zooper Widget Pro
Wallpaper: From Backdrops App

PInk Tape

Banned
This theme was recommended to me by the Play store a few weeks ago and I love it. It's so cute and the icons are so unique ^_^

Launcher: Buzz Launcher
Theme: Just type in "ryan kakao" into the search bar; it should be the 10th result under the apps section
Icons: They come with the theme
Pics: My bias in Astro, Jinwoo <3

bedlamite

Flight Lite icon pack
Wallpaper from the Plastexo app
Homescreen widget from Fox/Zooper Pro

Using Nova Launcher, main homescreen only has 4 icons but I swipe up on them to open my other apps (for instance, swiping up on WhatsApp opens my SMS app)

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Pixel XL here. A couple things:

1. I despise the white circle motif they adopted. It's ugly, unnecessary, and makes the icons stand out like a sore thumb.
2. The wide open space at the top bothers me to no end.
3. The "tab" makes no sense because pulling on it takes you to google now but pressing it takes you to search. UX wise it's a mess.

I've tried Nova and ASAP launchers but they don't improve the experience. ASAP is close but I want to keep the long press feature of the Pixel Lquncher.

What about the standard Google Now launcher? Doesn't have the tab or that empty space, but does have long-press shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom