• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PPP Poll: 10% of FL Voters Think Ted Cruz Might Be the Zodiac Killer, 30% Not Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

CcHdfSEVAAAJzCY.jpg

Hahaha

sangreal

I read that as more "this is a very strange question and I'm not sure how to respond".

It's extremely unlikely 30% of Florida was in on the joke, or seriously unsure whether Cruz murders toddlers.

What is this about toddlers? The PPP results said the same thing, but the Zodiac killer didn't target toddlers so I don't get it?

Jesus christ... are some ppl really this stupid?
Yes. Surely this can not possibly be a joke that everyone (except for Cruz) is in on.

What is this about toddlers? The PPP results said the same thing, but the Zodiac killer didn't target toddlers so I don't get it?
PPP was suggesting that he would have been a toddler at the time of some of the murders. I don't think that rules him out completely, though.

MMaRsu

Banned
Yes. Surely this can not possibly be a joke that everyone (except for Cruz) is in on.

PPP was suggesting that he would have been a toddler at the time of some of the murders. I don't think that rules him out completely, though.

I dont know I dont follow Us politics, I just went by the tt Neuromancer.

Iksenpets

Banned
As a Canadian born sleeper cell agent Ted was given the secret of maple syrup based cryogenic stasis technology.

Dude is practically the winter soldier. If you roll up his sleeve I bet you will find a maple leaf tattoo on his shoulder.

A young staffer leans in whisper Ted Cruz a message. He thinks we can't hear, but a camera captures his lips. "O Canada".

He's not old enough to be the Zodiac Killer. Although he could still be a serial murderer, just not that one. I mean, I haven't seen any evidence that he's not a serial murderer. /s

marrec

Banned
He's not old enough to be the Zodiac Killer. Although he could still be a serial murderer, just not that one. I mean, I haven't seen any evidence that he's not a serial murderer. /s

Listen I don't have a lot of time before he finds me but just listen.

Ted Cruz is a time traveling serial killer from the year 25XX. He's killed his way across the decades to prepare for this moment and only you can stop him Nexttothecheddar

I know a guy that can get me a Canadian birth certificate with any name/date/location by this time tomorrow. And people think this is "proof" that he isn't the Zodiac Killer?

Timeaisis

Why is this funny, again? I mean I understand Cruz is an unlikable dude who has a really weird looking face, but joking about a guy being a serial killer?

Out of all the presidential candidates, the most likely people to be the Zodiac killer, and I can't believe I'm even writing this down, are Trump and Sanders, because not only were they actually existed in the time frame of the murders, they were potentially old enough to do it.

marrec

Banned
Why is this funny, again? I mean I understand Cruz is an unlikable dude who has a really weird looking face, but joking about a guy being a serial killer?

Out of all the presidential candidates, the most likely people to be the Zodiac killer, and I can't believe I'm even writing this down, are Trump and Sanders, because not only were they actually existed in the time frame of the murders, they were potentially old enough to do it.

It's half funny because it's ludicrous, and half funny because Cruz looks like a serial killer.

You must be great at investigations.

Boo this man

Booo

Makonero

stophavingfunguys.jpg

DJMicLuv

Leave him alone! He's obviously not the Zodiac and the fact that he may have murdered a number of people in the past is irrelevant.

We've all made mistakes and if it does come to light that TED CRUZ IS A SERIAL MURDERER then I, for one, will be only too happy to forgive him.

So what if he may of murdered a bunch of prostitutes? Who here hasn't? So what if it eventually comes out that TED CRUZ GETS HIS KICKS STRANGLING THE ELDERLY? We all have our own kinks and should be more forgiving of others. Heaven forbid we one day read that TED CRUZ PISSES ON BABIES FOR FUN AND PROFIT. I just don't think a revelation like that would sit well with most people.

Listen I don't have a lot of time before he finds me but just listen.

Ted Cruz is a time traveling serial killer from the year 25XX. He's killed his way across the decades to prepare for this moment and only you can stop him Nexttothecheddar

I'm not sure you understand how this whole thing works. /TedCruz

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member

Time travel is a common plot device.

Sanke__

Lol
If someone asked me this in a poll I would definitely say that I'm 100% confident he is the zodiac killer

This can't be serious

Or what if they conspired together and are both the zodiac killer?

I smell a sequel to the South Park ep about the last presidential election

Oh, come on. I like making fun of the candidates as much as the next guy. I just draw the line at jokingly implying one of them killed a bunch of people.

Yeah, I know. It is a bit distasteful. I should care that it's a bit shitty of people but since we're talking about Ted Cruz it's a bit hard to get worked up about.

His father looks more like the sketch than he does

Perhaps the Zodiac killer isn't so much of a person as it is a title.

Perhaps it's passed down from parent to child.

Holy shit

Does Cruz have kids?

Oh, come on. I like making fun of the candidates as much as the next guy. I just draw the line at jokingly implying one of them killed a bunch of people.

to be fair, we don't know if the zodiac killer actually killed anyone. we just know that he wrote cryptic letters and that he loved puzzles in the morning

so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom