• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown leaked before SGF

Diddy X

edit:

From SGF

January 14 2024

K6vmrUA.jpeg

youtube intern lost his mind

bigger
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Weird, I don't love that character design but I've been hoping for a PoP return for many years -- hopefully there's a gameplay trailer or something today.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Ubisoft original? Is this not a game?
This is one of the latest cringy trends of some publishers... They suck film industry dick so hard they even emulate Netflix where it doesn't makes sense at all.

Game looks good btw, I just don't like how the main character looks... Literally an African american centric character (focus on american) in middle east, looks off, they shuld have at least changed his hair style to something more fitting.

Batiman

Banned
It’s like they were making a random game and somewhat threw a half ass POP skin on it. Looks decent

Last edited:
Stupid Zoomer Forkknife art style trash, I hate anything with this art style, instant pass.

Sands of Time was so good, why Ubisoft have such a hard time spinning that out into a long running series?

Last edited:
Top Bottom