• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pringles debut new flavors: Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Sugar, White Chocolate Peppermint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

2r8YA.gif

- J - D -

If you pretend that the chip is just a really thin pastry, I don't see the harm in sweet favors like these. The regular chips don't taste like anything to begin with.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
If Jones' Soda can make thanksgiving turkey flavored soda...

If I see them I will definitely try them. But we still haven't gotten candy corn Oreo's yet.

Cousteau

I think Pringles initial intention was to make tennis
balls.
But on the day the rubber was supposed to show up,a truck full of potatoes arrived.
And Pringles said "what the hell,cut'em up."

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pringles sounds okay. The others don't do anything for me.

Haven't had Pringles in years, though, despite their ubiquity. I remember really liking the Sour Cream & Onion ones, but then they silently changed the recipe somewhere around the late '90s/early '00s, and it never tasted quite as good since. Original flavor hasn't changed any, at least.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I would only see myself trying these out of morbid curiosity. And then only pumpkin pie and cinnamon sugar.

White chocolate peppermint sounds terrifying.

Is it too late to join in on CandyExchange GAF? :(
Yeah :(

Where do you live Squiddy, we should do our own exchange.

Guevara

Cinnamon Sugar sounds good actually. I prefer other kinds of chips (Kettle Cooked) but I'd try these.

Edit: Probably tastes something like these glorious things:

pdp_cinnamon_twists.png

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Another example for the "Favorist? Terrorist!" chapter of my book, Just Because You Can Do Something Doesn't Mean You Should Do Something.

Dresden

I'd be interested if the potato-based gloop they use to make the chips with was replaced with sweet potatoes. Then the sweet seasoning would make sense.

I would try everything posted in this thread. Maybe I would enjoy it, maybe not.

"Yuck! I don't want to try a salty AND sugary snack! That sounds disgusting!" - Gafman

Tdog987

P̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶l̶a̶w̶s̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom