• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Eve - PlayStation Showcase 2021 | PS5

Venom Snake

This is my kind of stuff.

Commence the ritual dance:
imup3y.gif

TransTrender

Gold Member
This was the one thing that really got my attention.
At first I thought it was something set in the Drakengard universe.
The music was pretty great.
I hope it actually delivers.

Reactions: Isa

TrueLegend

The visuals looks good, but it looks like devil may cry 5 clone with Bayonetta and Metal Gear rising thrown in. The problem is the main character looks uninteresting and is there for brownie points, good luck catching up with the combat depth of devil may cry games. But this is my type of game so I guess I will give it a try. Needs better music though, after Nier Automata this ain't cutting shit in this genre.

martino

This and forespoken d'or me were High of the show
Also Kotor but it's a remake i'm just weak

Last edited:
Looks like what would happen if people created a game with Bayonetta's sensibilities but decided to take the story seriously. Whether that's good or bad, we'll have to wait and see.

Great Hair

Banned
The visuals looks good, but it looks like devil may cry 5 clone with Bayonetta and Metal Gear rising thrown in.
Thought it looked like an emulated PS3 game running on a PC. The boss fight look interesting, but the world itself is generic, boring, urbanistic ... no day 1 for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom