• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 sold over 100,000 units LTD (April 2015) in Portugal (plus some PS4 price info)

BLH__-mCcAE3a3Y.jpg

amazing reply lmao

Andrefpvs

I wonder if Spain imported consoles that weren't counted given Portugals location?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think there's much importing going on between Portugal and Spain regarding consoles, since the prices are usually the same in both countries.

Although... I do remember my Game Boy Color being purchased in Spain, back when Nintendo products were managed by a third party company in Portugal :)

Jingo

Dont forget sony is strong in Portugal too because xbox one released on year later, but yeah, sony has a lot of marketing around here, stores usually have a big place for sony and a tiny one for microsoft :)

Tom Snows

Neo Member
Right now i want to invest on my xbox one, theres a lot of games i still want and others i still love to play.
One day i will buy a ps4, but right now theres nothing for me, not even in the future.

On my circle of friends im always the xbox guy lolol

But since the days of 360 i meet a lot of cool people online, in portugal and around the world.

I loved the portuguese community in Xbox Live. However, after 2 RRODs and the One reveal, I decided I had taken enough bullshit from Microsoft and switched back to PlayStation. After Halo 4 and Gears Judgement it wasn't even that hard (Halo 4 especially, it killed the franchise in my eyes).

But people were way more talkative in XBL than they are in the PSN, I really liked it. Probably because of the included headset

Top Bottom