• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 embargo lifts today (06/11/20) MEGATHREAD

cormack12

Gold Member
GWkQZS.jpg

PYROev.jpg

Let's keep all the news drops in here

Last edited:
Finally they can reveal the secret A.I. controlled mini crash bandicoot robot installed in system, which comes out at night and sabotages competitor consoles

timmyp53

Not sure if there was a thread or post in analysis thread but DualSense trigger resistance can be adjusted globally across games via defined presets.

Last edited:

TheGejsza

"SONY grant us eyes, grant us eyes. Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse FROM's beastly 30FPS cap and frame pacing issues. "

Damn, I really hope for something for Bloodborne. Since it's part of PS+ collection I got some hope...

longdi

Banned
just saying Sony stocks went on a rampage since last week earnings.

But i sold my too soon and missed out.
Because of the doom and gloom i surrounded myself with. :messenger_downcast_sweat: :messenger_pensive:

I guess Sony is still strong. Let see some PS5 today.

Elog

So do we actually have confirmation that anything will drop today, or is it just rumors?

I do not believe we have official confirmation - only journalists etc that have hinted. Nor do I think we know if everything is opened up today or only some parts. Anyone else knows more?

Concern

The console was placed in basically a ziploc bag level of tightness in the display case.

It's only so hot due to the amount of fire games and features this console is bringing to the masses!

Contrary to what some fanboys would have you believe then. Supposedly it could keep cool under any conditions.

No tech should be placed in a tight spot like that. If people are that stupid, that's on them.

Top Bottom