• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 for first party games and Xbox Series X for 3rd party games?

Zoro7

Banned
I find the notion of playing most of my games shittier because there might be 5 or 6 games a gen I’m supposed to play madness.

Which one of us is sicker?
That’s your opinion and in that case don’t buy the PS5? Also who says you’re supposed to play anything? If you want to play amazing game pass exclusives that look like ass more power to you!!

cireza

This is already what I have been doing with One X, and Series X should follow the same path : third party games, MS exclusives, BC.

Only get PS5 is you are interested in its exclusive games.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Of which how many run on a series X? Even the worst looking Halo game in a decade couldn’t run on a series X. And you guys here telling me 3rd party titles will look better on the Series X. Smh.

We won't know till later. Either way, with both consoles I'll be covered. I hope the motion sense is amazing, maybe it will sway my purchase of some games that utilize it well. No need to shake your head, it isn't so serious man.

Zoro7

Banned
We won't know till later. Either way, with both consoles I'll be covered. I hope the motion sense is amazing, maybe it will sway my purchase of some games that utilize it well. No need to shake your head, it isn't so serious man.
Ok no more head shaking. Enjoy your purchases.
Im not totally against buying a series X but I know for a fact it won't be at launch or for a few years.

DavidGzz

You said you had all the time in the world. I assume you worked on duke nukem forever.

Oh, no just a desk job where my workload depends on emergency situations and sometimes they are few and far between. Mostly on weekdays. I sit at a recumbent bike and game all night. GE Force Now, TLOU2, Ghost of Tshushima and Game Pass have kept me pretty happy recently. When Xcloud finally comes to Windows it will be even better.

pasterpl

It has to do with Xbox but isn't solely about the Xbox so once again, get lost.

Peasant is tongue-in-cheek.

I am free to call the Xbox useless, it's my opinion and I have stated very clearly why. You "refuted" by using gamepass shovelware as an argument and the complete subjectivity of the superiority controller which can't be backed up in any kind of way.

Xbox is a useless, redundant console.

Over and out.

let me counter this with my subjective opinion; I am not a big fan of 3rd person story driven games, that at core are very similar to each other, with this in mind I don’t find Sony exclusives very appealing and ps5 becomes an optional purchase for me as simply their lineup is poor in my opinion, was disappointed with sony switching their focus with PS4 to, what seems to be, one type of game template and releasing games that are, in my opinion, average. (I appreciate that some of their games look very pleasing, but the gameplay in most I find boring).

DavidGzz

I can't see any pc exclusive that I care about.

You are right about two switch exclusive though. But with PS5 I will have the 99.9% of the games I want.

Nice, I can't do it, it's a sickness, I have to have it all. I still make time for the wife, kids, and the gym somehow so it's all good.

Top Bottom