• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 : The Future Of Gaming. NeoGAF Viewing Thread. June 11th 1PM PDT/ 9PM BST

t1591905600z4.png

Welcome to the PS5 : The Future Of Gaming NeoGAF viewing thread

twitch.tv/playstation

I will update the thread with links to streams/video when they become available. I will try to get as many in this OP for as many languages as they provide. If you find one I don't have up, post in the thread with Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese and I will add. Thank you in advance.

*Sony has stated it will last 2 hours. As well as the video being 1080P and 30FPS. Also headphone wearers will have the best experience*

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Even though I've been more of an Xbox fan the last few years, I'm definitely excited to see what Sony is doing this gen.

Also I got an email this morning about the Summer Game Fest pre and post show

Pretty hyped!

Grinchy

Banned
hmmm headphone users will have the best experience?

I guess if they are doing an audio showing, I'll have to watch it again later with headphones or something.

Saber

Gold Member
Praise the sun! Praise the heavens!

Gentlemen and ladies lets freaking go! I'm praying for all of you fellas so we can watch this!

Last edited:

bosnianpie

It's been a rough year for many people and the world in general. I'm happy to see that we can finally gather together and share some joy and excitement over the new generation.

I'll try not to expect too much from this show, such as specific games or the console design. Sony will deliver in the long run no matter what. I just hope they can create a similar buzz like PS4 had before its' release. Make people post Antonio Banderas gifs again!

zkorejo

This is it guys! It feels like yesterday when I watched the Ps4 reveal while on the gaf hype train. Next gen is here bby and sure am excited what the future holds from the big 3!!!
Funny because alot has changed since that time.... I went from hardcore to casual but it still does seem like yesterday.

Kinda excited. I dont think it will blow us all away with amazing games.. but atleast we will know about the console itself.

Bartski

Gold Member
It’s also best if you watch while wearing headphones, if you can — there’s some cool audio work in the show, and it might be harder to appreciate if it’s pumped through your phone or laptop speakers.

MY EARS ARE READY

6fQVe3m.jpg

Top Bottom